All reviews butler service butler team manor restaurant metropolitan suite personal butler spg platinum member other hotels the holiday inn cake check in was smooth front office manager memorable stay ferry tickets room upgrade turn down service cotai central shower room
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night. Check in and check out went very smoothly with no problems and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

As a platinum premier member got an upgraded room with a great view. The bed was really comfortable and had a great night’s sleep. The room has everything you could possibly need.

The staff in this St. Regis is what really make it special and stand out. Especially Roy and his team in the bar. The bar has a great selection of drinks, food and entertainment provided by Aaron from around 18.30 until late. Not to be missed !

The Manor also has a very good breakfast to start the day and a great Sunday brunch which goes on until 15.30.

Can’t wait to go back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear bmcburn

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at The St. Regis Macao.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed the anticipatory services from our team.

Once again, thank you for your great support, all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

It's generally difficult for a St. Regis hotel to exceed expectations seeing as the bar for excellence is set by the brand and everyone else follows. The St. Regis Macao, however, did just that and then some. I have to admit that my stay there got off to a rocky start but that mostly due to my getting lost on the way there from the shuttle. Once I was in the hotel, it was all smooth sailing from there.

The hotel itself is superb, with the rooms upholding the lofty standards of all St. Regis hotels. The facilities are also outstanding, especially the dining venues (highly recommend the Manor restaurant and their flagship bar). But it all pales in comparison to the service. The entire staff is absolutely top-notch, led by the amazing Sunny. They took great care of us every step of the way and made our stay memorable to say the least.

I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!

Date of stay: November 2018
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Ramy E

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay but most importantly our staff, our services and facilities lived up to your expectations.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you to The Best Address – The St. Regis Macao again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We had our anniversary celebration here at St Regis Macao! We received email before our arrival from Butlers, Oscar, John, Jack and Circle. Staffs are very friendly and responses quickly.
Room was ready before our arrival, Richard assist us to check in and Meilin and Mia showed us the way to the room and we were surprised when we get in our room! They prepared some balloons for our anniversary celebrations! Also they offered a cake along with some tea for us as amenity! That’s sweet!
The room is nice and clean, the city view from our room is cool.
We would also like to thanks Surya, Eric helping us for room cleaning and turndown service, Keya assist to check out and Kit from Concierge for helping us to change the restaurant reservation.
It is a great experience for our anniversary trip! Wish we could stay longer.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Cathywww

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to show you our bespoke service and delighted to know you had a great stay experience with us.

It was indeed very encouraging to learn of your positive comments, knowing we have managed to make your stay that extra special makes our job worthwhile.

Your compliments will certainly be shared with all our staff and I am confident this will inspire them to continue to deliver memorable experiences to all our guests.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Having stayed for 4-5 times since its opening, we continued to choose to stay at the St. Regis. However, maybe due to our high expectations from their past excellent service, we were slightly let down this time.

This is because :
1. They have taken out the Handy mobile phone from all rooms and it is confirmed that even if you request for one, they won't have it anymore.
2. Seems like there were quite a lot of new staff and they were either forgetful or not well-trained because we requested the butler to deliver forks and knives but as he dropped one of the knives on the floor, he told us that he would get a clean one but he never returned. Also, though we only have stayed for about 4-5 times, we were never greeted as if we are return guests.

There were a few more minor issues during our stay which caused the disappointment.

However, we would give it another chance next time we visit Macao again. Hope we could see some improvements and regain our confidence.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jaqu1324

Allow me to thank you for your support to The St. Regis Macao.

Our team is on hand to ensure a seamless experience and I apologize this did not happen on this occasion.

On the other hand, I am regret to inform you that handy has been removed, not only our hotel but also other hotels in the same area.

At your convenience, I wish you will be able to contact me directly at gm.macao@stregis.com, so that I can get more detailed feedback.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back to Macao in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough how friendly and helpful the staff of St Regis have been in my recent visit with my wife! From the registration, concierge, Butler service to restaurant waitresses, they all wear a smile and try their best to serve the guests. The Butler service was second to none.
Room service coffee and tea around the clock! Complimentary shoe shine and morning tea. We bought a few bottles of vintage port and one manager at reception helped us pack skillfully into our luggage. What a personalized service.
The hotel room was spacious and comfortable.
It was near perfection! Just one little suggestion: can we have more choices of pillows other than soft and firm? Medium firm? Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
stregismacao, General Manager at The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Choirmastersjc

On the other hand, I am pleased to inform you that we do have pillow options available upon request. Whenever you have a future booking with us, please contact us at Macao.butler@stregis.com prior to your arrival for our better arrangement, or let us know your preferences at check-in.