All reviews pastry bar huge fish tank massive aquarium best hotel i have ever stayed chinese new year beautiful hotel hotel room ferry tickets vegas casino spa gambling suite aux tub concierge las
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Its my 1st anniversary and would love to enjoy a night with my wife. The original booking was a Grand Room, weekend price. I have also arranged to order a flower bouquet and a booking of dinner. Telling the CS that its my anniversary and would like to secure a King bed room. That's the start of the non-stop surprises and extra offers provided by MGM Macau...

- Louise, the CS that continuously contacting me for all the arrangements, with superb services. Working during his holiday also. Thank you and the team!
- Upgrade from Grand Room to Grand Suite (thats huge offer! great luxurious room!)
- Welcome anniversary cake, decorations in bed, chocolate cake. Everything perfect.
- Great flower bouquet arranged at arrival.
- Extra offer of drinks and cake during dinner
- Surprise Champaign arranged at room after dinner!
- Complementary in-room breakfast for you!
- Limo services to habour

Room - Grand Suite
- Enormous. 1500 feet square
- Everything perfect and luxurious, great jacuzzi bathtub where you can enjoy music / TV at the same time
- Great remote control of everything like lights and curtains

All in all, its such a happy experience for my and my wife for our anniversary. I would like to tell all my friends of the incredible experience I had at MGM Macau.

Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan C
MGM C, Manager at MGM Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Mr. Choi,

Warm greetings from MGM MACAU!

We strive every day to Make Great Moments for our guests, which is why your comments are so meaningful for us to receive. Thank you for taking the time to share your great impressions following your recent celebratory stay with us and I look forward to passing along your compliments to our team members especially to Louis, our Concierge Supervisor. It really means a lot to me and to the entire team.

Moving forward, we will continue to maintain our high standards of service. If you get a chance, please ask for myself or the Manager on Duty upon your next visit to give us an opportunity to thank you personally.

Mr. & Mrs. Choi, once again congratulations on your 1st Wedding Anniversary!

We appreciate your kind comments and very much hope to celebrate more special occasions with you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel right in the heart of Macau great places to eat in the hotel. The pool deck was very nice. I enjoyed the smoke free casino that was a pleasure. I encountered some really nice staff who were very helpful. Lorry and Chim Ru from the concierge helped me with dinner reservations and my booking for the ferry to Hong Kong, they were very friendly and displayed excellent customer service. Lychee the hostess from Rossio was very nice and helpful. Eric in room service as well provided excellent care in setting up our dinner in the room. A hotel is only as good as its staff and MGM Macau delivers in all areas. Thank you for a great two night stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael O
MGM C, Manager at MGM Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Michael O,

Warm greetings from MGM MACAU!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests, particularly when they describe an experience like yours. We are truly delighted that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us as well as your wonderful compliments on the pool, casino and your dining experience in Rossio and In Room Dining.

Thank you so much for sharing your top notch experience with us! We strive to deliver the best experience in all areas of our hotel. So glad you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. I can't wait to share your compliments with our Concierge and Food & Beverage Team especially to Lorry, Chinn Ru, Lychee and Eric. Your appreciation is the best motivator for our team to continue Making Great Moments to all our valued guests.

We appreciate your kind comments and very much hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for just night but check in was super helpful and in English no less no translator app needed huge plus. I have business in the area opening a new center they gave me hand written directions as i did not have data service and went out of the way to make sure i had everything i needed. 5 stars for sure the breakfast buffet included for free was excellent western food taste done right as well as traditional Chinese options. The fridge was also stocked with free drinks cola water and juice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MGM C, Manager at MGM Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear rsenteno,

Warm greetings from MGM MACAU!

We strive every day to Make Great Moments for our guests, which is why your comments are so meaningful for us to receive. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and I look forward to passing along your compliments to our team members. Your experience means a lot to me and to the entire team.

Thanks again for your kind comments and patronage. We very much hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I just checked in to MGM at 3pm (checked in time) and was told I can only have 1 room the other one is not ready and they do not know how long it could be! Then we took 1 room and went up and the key did not work and could not access the room then had to go all the way back to reception from 20th floor and had to stand and wait for them to issue a new key! And finally was told the other room will be an hour for it to be ready.

The first receptionist staff was awful. Good job I went back downstairs and got someone more helpful. I expected more from MGM I am very disappointed with the service and don’t think I will be coming back!!!

Stayed: July 2018
3  Thank Traveller2566
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent facilities, good food, the whole experience is fantastic.

Love the design and exhib, fair price plus awesome staff helping checking in. Would love to visit again with local fds and foreign fds

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends