“Amazing meat!:)”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyed. Amazing food and excellent service. I highly recommend visiting this restaurant. Good vibes.

1  Thank אור ק

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The experience was exceptional! We decided to head over here, because we were sick of the usual hotel steak-houses.

After going through the menu, we decided to go for the usual medium-rare preference, but was surprisingly advised by the friendly staffers that Medium would be the best way to enjoy the steak. I was initially skeptical (As I love my steak medium-rare in most restaurants), but when it was served, the thick juicy steak was indeed very well cooked, retaining its moisture and evenly cooked with a pinkish middle.

The staff came over a few times to ensure that we enjoy the experience! The owner kept repeating at every table, "If it's not good, you don't pay!" And I definitely paid, and it was worth the value! The complimentary shot of Port wine as a desert certainly made it a 5 star experience!

Will definitely return if I'm ever passing by Macau for business/fun.

2  Thank StanleyD215
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

The quality of the beef is superior, and side dishes and service match! Very good experience.
Definitely a class A restaurant on par with Copa and Morton’s.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This place has amazing food and service. Our party consisted of 8 women, during the lunch hour. We had a little bit of everything - and it was all delicious. The chimichurri that is a part of the cheese appetizer was amazing. Ask for the spicy version, and you will not be disappointed. Salads were all very fresh and the tenderloin was cooked perfectly. The service was amazing too. Overall, highly recommend. If I'm ever in Macau again, I will definitely go back.

3  Thank MarPorw
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We came to Macau on a girls' weekend and stopped in at El Gaucho for lunch. There was one server and she went above and beyond for our group. She made extra sangria for us to take to-go and offered extra spicy sauces when we told her we liked the chimichurro sauce. Every dish was delicious. The steak to share was cooked to perfection and the garlic shrimp was the best shrimp I've ever had. The salads were perfect. Please go to this restaurant; it's a hidden gem!

1  Thank Suzanne Z