Wynn Macau
US$310
US$230
Trip.com
  • Pool
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$224
US$205
Sofitel
US$297
US$236
  • Pool
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$128
Trip.com
  • Pool
Casa Real Hotel(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
US$482
US$440
Priceline
All reviewsil teatroencore towerpoker roomfountain showtable gameson a non smoking floorhuge suitecigarette smellluxurious hotelcasino areapool sidedim summini barferry terminalfree shuttlewynnlas
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We stayed here during Christmas, when all hotels are sold out except for this one and we could only book a 1 bedroom suite at an exorbitant price. However, I need to say "wow". Once opening the door we have the amazing full view of Macau overseeing the sea and Macau city lit up by Casino lights. Amazing! And of course there is the water fountain at the entrance which plays according to the music and which even has fire! The suite is huge and is tastefully and luxuriously decorated: Huge bathroom with Jacuzzi. It has its own bar, dining area and even a private massage room! In the room we were greeted by a fruit basket and a box of free toileteries. We amazed by the attention to detail. The staff was very friendly and asked us of anything we needed. At night time they even put a small box of chocolates next to bed. We have stayed at other suites in Macau including Galaxy World and The Venetian, but this is definitely our favourite!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Crobbie2000
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The service, the people, the show, it is just perfect!
Went there for my "second honeymoon" and we spended the best time ever!
When we got there the first day we felt like rock stars or like in a movie, but the people working there is so kind and they treat you like if you were a king.
The lobby is awesome, the food is delicious, every single plate they served, congrats to the chef, the casino full of nice people...
We just loved it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and they could not do enough. Very polite and patient staff. The room was fantastic had a view of the front under the dancing fountains and across the bay to the mountains. It is a gamblers and designer shopping hotel so if your not really into that then just be a tourist and use it as a base for sleeping. The main restaurant had everything you could eat for breakfast and you could have lunch in there also (if you were not all ready over fed from breakfast). Times of opening are kept to schedule so they can set up for the next meal.
You could book the fantastic Italian restaurant, ask for a window table so you can watch the fountains dance to the music in the restaurant during dinner. It was a delight to eat there. The chief is an artist, if you want something not quite on the menu he will come out and discuss it with. The head waiter was so welcoming. You felt as though you were one of his regular customers. The pool was closed for renovation but it was not out door swimming weather in January. It did get warmer during the day. You could play the slot machines and there were quite a few public tables. There were lots of members only areas so it was best to avoid them as security was very hot round them. Would I go back to the Island yes. Would I stay at the Wynn Hotel yes. No it is nothing like Vagus apart from the gambling that is its better!

Room Tip: Pre book your tables for dinner and be patient when checking in its always 100% booked 365 days of the year. So some guest are late checking out.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shaza1958
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I've been and stayed at Wynn & Wynn Encore in Las Vegas several times and have good experiences. However I had a bad experience at Wynn Macau on 13/12/2012. Went with my mother for lunch at one of the restaurants in the casino area was stopped by security personnel to take off my head scarf. After explaining to the security that I wear it because I have cancer and my mother (typical Muslim lady with her head scarf) wore it due to her religious belief, he rudely told us that we can't enter the casino area where the restaurant we want to go located, unless we take off our scarfs so the security camera can catch our profile.
We were already hungry and tired from sightseeing around Macau since morning, and we end up taking off our head scarf to show him my bald head due to hair loss from cancer treatment. My mother was not happy with him as she was rudely told by the security guy to remove her scarf. I told him if he happy now that he and the casino security camera saw our profile, He just rudely reply in English to us. I asked him if we put back the scarf then can we still passed the area. He said yes. We then went to the nearby toilet to put wear our scarf and afterwards we still needs to pass through the same security guy to head to the restaurant. He was making things worse when he asked us again to take off our head scarf. By this time I was so hungry, tired and frustrated; I just told him that we just want to go the restaurant which my friends highly recommended for lunch...

We end up just simply keep walking and ignored the guy. ..Bad customer service considering a lot of tourist from Asia and Muslim countries goes there for holiday.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Holler8
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Central location and only 5 minutes walk to Senado Square. The casino and restaurants inside the hotel are all great! (especially "the red") make sure you order crab congee and crispy pork!

We enjoyed our stay at Wynn so much and will definitely stay there again next time we r in Macau.

Don't miss the fountain show (every 30 min)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple