Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$101
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$152
MGM Macau(Macau)
US$335
US$195
  • Pool
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$140
US$164
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$293
US$236
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$365
Mandarin Oriental
US$496
US$474
All reviewsportuguese stylerooftop restaurantsea viewhuge jacuzzibusy city lifebacalaonice balconybus or taximacanese fooda lovely stayhong kongrelaxing weekendmainland chinesegreat poolswimming poolbus servicetwin beds
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We have checked in the hotel on 22 Apr for 4 night stay.We reached the property at 1945 hrs by taxi with some extra charge as the location is isolated.we have been received by a nice lady who is courteous and helpful.Once we checked in i realised that the rooms are in crampy location,with narrow passage.The room floor is not cleaned at all n its actually sticking to the foot.We cant open the room door properly if your washroom door is open .Very Crampy space ,Balcony is not even a metre its just for a name sake ,No nearby happening on the beach .So i decided to check out imdtly but had to wait till next morning .I approached the Girl (I forgot the name) in reception n i requested her to arrange check out.She is very rude,oddly she asked me to speak with booking.com only as i booked it through them.From 8 AM to 1030 AM i was trying to speak but of no use despite my mails as well.Again i requested if she can do something,For which rudely & half heartedly she spoke with Booking.com & asked to wait till she receives confirmation.Upon my insistence of quick check out somehow she let me check out N i really felt energetic once i left that place ...

Worst Room n its cleaning ,
Crampy rooms and for it its very expensive as well,
Other staff are courteous the Lady who received & the Male receptionist at night .

The other receptionist is so weird & Uncompassionate towards tourist..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gopi K
Pousada C, General Manager at Pousada de Coloane Beach Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gopi,

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry about the multiple lapses in service and regret your disappointment. Please be assured we take your feedback seriously, I regret that you haven't shared this details with me when i approached your table on the night of your arrival, to invite you to upgrade your room, for free, from Twin bed to King Size on the following night due to the hotel being totally booked.
We apologize for any misunderstanding with our receptionist but i am relieved that she was able to cancel your booking with Booking.com for the following 3 days without any extra charges on your side.

Again we would be happy if give us the opportunity to redo your experience with us. And i thank you for the kind comments about myself and the night receptionist.

Please feel free to contact me directly on verafernandes@hotelpcoloane.com.mo.

best regards
Hotel Manager

Once again, we appreciate your continued support and invaluable feedback to the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Macao soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a break from the busy city life, this is where you go. The room's massive, the bathroom is bigger than my kitchen in HK, the room's with balcony, service is organised and with free breakfast....and it's not expensive. There is nothing to complain when you wake up with the birds singing and a sumptuous free breakfast....and by the way, a bottle of beer is 33 dollars so you can lie down by the pool and drink your favourite beer as much as you can.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms Ruth_Ygay,

Thank you for your nice review. I am glad to read that you appreciated the comfort of our rooms and the personalized service provided by our team member.We will look forward to welcoming you back at Pousada de Coloane.
Please contact us and let us know what do we need to reach your 5 dots score!

Best Regards

Reviewed 16 April 2017

It's taken me a long time to write this review because I was a little traumatized by my stay. I've been wanting to stay at the Pousada de Coloane for many years. In 2012 my good friend got married there and I loved the restaurant. Last year, I finally got my opportunity. The rooms were comfortable though the shower flooded the floor.

I took two friends for a relaxing weekend and we were excited to spend time in the pool and enjoy eating on their beautiful terrace. About 10 minutes after we entered, we all felt really itchy. Later that night I got skin rash from the water. I ended up having to go to a dermatologist to get medicine. When I told the hotel that they needed to check there pool water and that we had all had a reaction to it, they ghosted us. No one bothered to write back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Evesmyth,

Thank you for your invaluable time to share your unpleasant experience during the stay with us. I sincere apologize for not meet up to your expectation and I humbly ask you to contact me at verafernandes@hotelpcoloane.com.mo as I would like to get more details to further follow up on this occurrence, such as date of the stay to compare with our and government records of water quality.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest Regards,

Hotel manager

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I wanted to take my boyfriend to see the House of Dancing Water (amazing...must go) but knew he would hate Macau and the casino, big lights, gaudy horrible side of it so I went searching for something a little more quaint and found this.

Absolutely wonderful! Service was amazing, food was even more so and the sangria even more!! The hotel is in a very quiet part of Macau and you wake up with the sound of the birds from your balcony. There was also a massive jacuzzi in the room that was great!

It was a lovely rustic place and just a short walk down to Coloane town along the waterfront.

The only downside was the breakfast, really simple to fix so I hope they do and we would definitely go back for a little break from Hong Kong.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. TashHorn,

Very pleased to receive your great comments on our hotel. Thank you so much.
So remember you and your boyfriend. Was a pleasure to meet you both and I hope we can have the pleasure of your visit very soon.

We have taken in consideration your comments about the breakfast. We have made some adjustments and improvements in busy periods as it was when you visit us.

Best regards
Hotel manager

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I live in Hong Kong, so frequent Macau a bit to see shows and get a break (I am not a casino person at all). Normally stay at the Sheraton in Cotai but this trip was with my parents, and I knew they wouldn't want to be on the casino strip.
This hotel came up on Trip Advisor and looked very cute - which it is. Quaint rooms with twin beds, all amenities and gorgeous balconies overlooking the beach. We only ate breakfast here which was fine, nothing to write home about, but also not bad. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, plus they have a van you can use (hire / pay a driver) to take you where you want to go. Very quiet and peaceful stay with great views away from the hustle of the casino part of Macau. Only criticism - the bathroom in the room my parents stayed in had weird plumbing and kept flooding the floor - looks like it hasn't been renovated to the same extent my room was. Their room was Room 102 so avoid that one!

Room Tip: Level 2 I think would be better than level one, my parents struggled a bit with all the stairs to get to level one.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Juliette S

Dear Ms Juliette,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your family getaway.
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with us and enjoyed our warm sincere hospitality. My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again for more fun as soon as you can
I have the pleasure to inform you in first hand that we are currently renovating our rooms, including 102. By the middle of the month May 2017 you wont have to care in which room are you staying.

we hope to see you soon.

best regards