“Specialty ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for local Portuguese food, this may not be what you are looking for. But, if you are looking for specialty and yummy food, this places may not fall short of your expectation. I had a talk with one of the owners of this restaurant. Tried out their homemade chili sauce. It is somewhat Chinese or western, it did taste excellent with bread and butter. Unbelievable, right?
Also, recommend the curry crab, rib eyes and its cookies.
Hope it helps.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We ordered a set meal B for 8 , special discount booking from a china web . I couldn't print out the voucher as we were non stop traveling in and out hotels and the hotel front desk also assure us that we don't need print out anymore as there's a barcode attached .
Reservation thru phone call and attended by Julia , very pleasant server.
Restaurant were crowded when we went in at 7.30 pm, was being served by Shirley , another friendly server..
Food were served immediately , we had chicken , veal, salad, mussles , and fish . It was rather a lot for 8 of us..
Wish the food would be serve course by course rather then all out the same time. Overall a quite pleasant evening trying out Portuguese cuisine .

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We are not experts in Portuguese food so would rate this meal as average. It filled the stomach, was reasonably nice and edible, but nothing to rave about. Service was reasonable. The waitress spoke Chinese but menu was bilingual. So it did not seem to cater much for tourists. The best dish was the cod fish cakes. Have tasted better Portuguese chicken & ribs. Overall not worth a special trip to go & eat there, but ok if you happen to be in the area & wanted somewhere to eat.

1  Thank yss97
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Very popular restaurant but large inside. Get here early (before 6pm) to avoid a long wait. Food was ok but not amazing. Quite expensive for what it was. We definitely had better food elsewhere when in Macau.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I was there twice, and each time I could try several of their dishes (we were more than 30 people and ordered various food). To put it very shortly, i could not find one single edible dish. Everything was just HORRIBLE, and I fed myself on pieces of bread. Also the red wine was terrible. I could not avoid this place because I was invited for a business dinner both of the times. My worst dining experience ever.