1,363 results
All reviews beijing kitchen club tower grand suite king house of dancing water guest experience team chinese tea nespresso machine other hotels fountain view dinner buffet rain shower living room cod water show excellent stay lobby lounge non smoking
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

High standard as expected. We were staying in the executive suites and good attention to detail. Breakfast is great - good range of eastern and western options. Gym and pools are spacious and well looked after.

Super well located. Opposite to the mini sky tram. Wonderful view.

While the hotel is right above the shopping malls and the casino Ike most Macau hotels these facilities are not as in your face as some others.

They are done with more taste if at all possible - at least to us as we came to
Macau not for the casinos, but the new bridge from Hong Kong and the food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CBofrEng
Grand Hyatt M, Front Office Manager at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Dear 257scb,

Thank you for your glowing review of The Grand Hyatt Macau.

I am thrilled to read of what a marvelous stay you had and hope the fond memories you took away with you shall bring you back on a future visit. It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

NICK FENG

Reviewed 8 November 2018

The Hotel Personnel, Specially Kar Fai, made the 3 days in Macau for my family a particularly enjoyable experience.the hotel staff made all the necessary accomodations to make us feel at home. The hotel rooms, location and activities also are part of the excellent experience we had

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear NikolaMarkovOdin,

It was a pleasure to note how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

Once again, thank you for your generous comments. I look forward to ensuring that your next stay at Grand Hyatt Macau is equally enjoyable.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stayed to celebrate my girlfriends birthday. The staff were really friendly and Angel made our experience extra special. The room was great and the facilities were great including the pool and spa which had amazing views.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Flyer55622152653,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Concierge can be better. The shower room need a close door. The hotel is beatiful with good restaurant and store. I prefer private restaurant. The open restaurant do not has glamour. Need better concierge. Very bad concierge attendance girl.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Excursion62318712653,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback follows your recent stay with us. I was extremely disappointed to read your review and learn that we had not lived up to your expectation.Rest assured that I will share your comments with the relevant department head so that we can work towards ensuring all of our services are executed at the highest standard.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Macau in the future.

NICK FENG

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I booked this room for our 22 anniversary on Oct. 22nd. We got a room on the 7th floor with a water fountain view right across Wynn hotel. The show in the evening was amazing! The hotel room was definitely one of the best that we have experienced. We had a wonderful and memorable celebration in Macau, thanks to all the staff of Grand Hyatt Macau!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Grand Hyatt M, Front Office Manager at Grand Hyatt Macau, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Scenic60708783847,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review of your stay at The Grand Hyatt Macau.

To learn that you regard us as the best hotel with excellent service is the best feedback our team and I could hope for.

I do hope I will be given the pleasure to welcome you back to The Grand Hyatt Macau in the not too distant future.