“Supper snacks”
Review of Tim's Kitchen

Tim's Kitchen
Ranked #187 of 858 Restaurants in Macau
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nice Chinese cuisine. Choose from a variety of house specialties. The fries rice comes highly recommend.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

After dinner, we stopped there as four of us were peckish. Ordered rice congee with dried oyster and black moss which was nice and not heavy. A plate of goose wings was a treat.
The man at the next table had a real meal of rice and dishes.
The restaurant was not busy at 10pm.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Quiet, not crowded , excellent food, rapidly served with kindness and most important a great chef who guided me to choose 4 dishes . One betterr than the other!! Really a nice surprise inside the Hotel Lisboa,Most probably I will rate this dinner as my best dining exprience in this month of travel in Africa and Asia! Bravo!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We were very excited to try Tim's Kitchen in Macau as we eat at Tim's in Hong Kong every time we visit. Also friends had said this restaurant was considered better. I should say we go to Tim's for lunch in HK and not for dinner so I am only reviewing the lunch menus. The lunch service was excellent and the food was very nice but I didn't feel it had the variety and oomph factor of Tim's in Hong Kong. Both restaurants are very reasonably priced but I found many more dishes to crave for again in HK rather than in Macau. the restaurant is in The Grand Lisboa Hotel and there is an incredible gallery of ancient jade carvings that are too beautiful to miss. very good but not great.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

Cantonese food, no western to speak of, so do not let name fool you. Cost $A50+ each with 1 drink. None of us finished meal, but if you like this style of Chinese cuisine could be for you. Staff tried very hard but English issue. Wouldn't go again but as inside hotel convenient location.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I do not award 5* lightly, but this restaurant deserves it.

We stopped here for dinner without reservations. Even though they were full, they quickly cleared a table for us. The waitresses were attentive, polite, and spoke excellent English.

We ordered the glazed ribs [so good, I still crave them]., The Lo Mein with slivered fresh pork [my wife said that the dish was perfectly and subtlety prepared], and then my favorite, surprisingly, scrambled eggs with bitter melon [the bast I've ever had]. The other dishes were good, but not spectacular. Also, the 1000-year old fermented eggs they served as complementary appetizers looked unappetizing to me [but the other patrons seemingly loved them].

I understand that Tim's may have received a Michelin star in 2014. If it did, it is well deserved.

I cannot wait to return to this restaurant.

2  Thank nicolawca