“Worst customer service”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Booked for Sunday lunch buffet and the service agent booked us the wrong date. Good thing I called to confirm my reservation or else we would be standing there and no table and price is totally different. To think that we're only tourist here and have a time frame for our vacation, it ruined our lunch date.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had a buffet dinner at Rossio. Fortunately it was limited time-fresh tuna buffet charging at MOP458*10%. I found the buffet was totally price-worthy, because we did get a fresh variety of food. Tuna and beef were my favourite – the meat was delicate and of high quality. Seafood was fairly fresh as well. As a lady, half of my stomach was saved for dessert, and I did not even have enough space for all desserts. Even for ice cream, Rossio had 9 flavours, and the chef told me all ice cream were made by Rossio instead of purchasing from a retailer. I found passion fruit and sesame flavours were simply irresistible. There were plenty of cakes to choose from. Also, I was quite surprised that there is fresh mixed juice available! MGM’s dining environment was flawless (as expected!) and the servers were quite engaging as well. They were eager to tell us what dish is special and encouraged to try. One tip: Apply for Mlife card and you get 15% off the bill immediately (counter is just opposite Rossio in the garden side); if you are an existing member, you will also get 5% off.

1  Thank C L
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went ther with friends. 514 MOP for buffet. i find it is 20% too much. Lobsters are lobsters but small and a bit too firm (low quality to me).

Reviewed 9 August 2017

First and foremost, I can observe that the chefs and labours are coming from all around the world, so it is very international and diverse in my first point of view. Secondly, a large variety of food can be chosen and different themes provided everyday. Last but not least, the food are very great, for instance, the shashimi, sushi and cheeses. From my perspective, I love the spaghetti court cause the sauce and the flexibility (what we call "al dente") are awesome. I recommend the lunch time buffet cause it is comparatively cheaper , also for both lunch and dinner are having similar food. I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Very complete Buffet with international food and lots of deserts. Sushi is included and is very fresh. The Space and ambience is also great.

Been to Rossio? Share your experiences!