“Great pizza ”

Price range: US$13 - US$67
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here for an evening meal. It was half reserved and I think we were lucky to get a table. Staff were friendly and helpful with meal choices. We had the cheese and jam to start, which was delicious. We all had pizza, they made one in the shape of a bunny for my daughter. All the pizzas were thin based and really nice. For desert we had ice cream, and a hazelnut cake. All deserts were delicious, the only let down was that there was a small pice of plastic in my daughters ice cream!! I brought it to the attention of the staff and they brought her something else, I was disappointed with the way it was brushed off as if it wasn't really an issue though. I didn't make a fuss as we were enjoying our evening, but it really should have been handled better.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Really good pizza, but beware they are quite a size, for lunch one between two is quite sufficient. We would also pop down at night for a coffee and a mojito two. Well worth a visit. With it being in between other restaurants and you get the hassle from other restaurants wanting you to eat at there place.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Spent AGES choosing my main because the menu was so appealing! Finally settled on the tagliatelle with cuttlefish ink and prawn tails. Delicious! Husband had spinach & ricotta ravioli, which were the freshest we have ever tasted. 7 year old devoured his tagliatelle ragu. I couldn't resist the tiramisu for dessert, and it was beautiful. Very reasonable prices with 2 mains, 1 half main (for the child), bottle of wine, soft drink and desserts only €63. Great service. Will be back!

1  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Not the best pizza I ve had but a decent selection. Out of season only cooking pizza and lasagna. Fair wines.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The service was brilliant here, we arrived at 7:30 without reserving a table. The menu was available in all different languages, with a lot of options. As well as this it had a brilliant cocktail menu. The service was quick and I would recommend having a pizza as it was extremely tasty. The downside to the restaurant is that cats were begging for food of tables and going under the table this was extremely off putting. Overall the restaurant was good value for money and would visit again:)