“Excellent seafood restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 144 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited for a late lunch on a workday. The place is not fancy, but neither a bad locale. The service was fast, the food was great. Had ‘salmorejo stuffed tostones and a freshly caught lobster salad” both were very tasteful. Their prices were more than reasonable. It merits further visits although it’s location is well out of my usual way.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

It may look ordinary but Cuesta Blanca packs a punch. Impressive FRESH fish selection and service was impeccable. I ordered a steamed full red snapper - cooked to perfection. The restaurant may have changed ownership but its reknown essense, fish selection and cooking technique, remains intact. Good choice for those looking great selection, taste and service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you want to eat a fresh fried red snapper, this is the restaurant to visit. My wife and i went last Saturday and, as usual, we ordered the red snapper. We select our own fish, and it came well fried with mofongo and salad and garlic bread. The attentions of Randy are always excellent.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood great flavor and very clean. This is my 4th time at this place and every visit is a great experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with my inlaws while vacationing in Cabo Rojo. The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was friendly and attentive and dishes were very reasonably priced. Highly recommend this restaurant.