“Hurricane Irma”
Review of Tino's Restaurant

Tino's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Went for dinner on a Thursday evening. I had been there before about 10 years ago. I've always made it a point to dine there whenever in the area. They are really good with their seafood. I had a whole red snapper (fried), my sister had seafood mofongo & my wife Mahi mahi. All 3 were very good, no doubt I'll continue to visit them whenever possible...

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Went here for lunch with my sons and we had the mixed mofongo...seafood and chicken. It was incredibly good. Service was fantastic...attentive, helpful with recommendations, and very professional.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

My family still lives in PR and every time I visit I make the trip to Cabo Rojo to eat lobster at Tino's. Even though I'm from Fajardo which is on the east coast, where seafood restaurants are abundant, none compare to Tino's. So I make the 3-hr trip to the opposite side of the island to eat the freshest tastiest seafood. The portions are big and the prices are very reasonable. Even my brothers who are big eaters, leave satisfied. And you can't leave without eating their delicious coconut flan! The place is very unassuming, can be difficult to find to a non-local, but it's worth finding. Everybody is friendly and the service is pretty fast. Dress casual. It's not a fancy place and not intended for a romantic dinner or special occasion. But if you want to eat the best seafood, this is it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I haven't been to Tino's since 1993 it still rocks and the food is native authentic island food fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

very good service and food was very good loved it nice place by the water skirt stake was 2 thumb up also octopus was fresh and the carucho was also fresh nice quiet place to eat

Date of visit: March 2017