“Puerto Rico”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Found this place using Yelp and Trip Advisor. Neat little place tucked away in woods from most other places. I had the whole snapper and gf had the salmon. Food was great and done to perfection. My snapper was very small and was way under portion. The charge was minimal and I had heard this was a problem with the snappers lately. Side dish of rice and beans was generous and delicious. Ambiance was nice and the cocktails were very generous. Staff was very nice and on the ball. Overall very nice experience and I would highly recommend and go back myself.

2  Thank Ronald F

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We recently aquired a property nearby this restaurant and after reading the reviews, my husband chose it for lunch on his birthday. We were greeted very friendly by the staff. The choices for starters and entrees were all very enticing. We were presented with a fresh salad which dressing was superb. For starter, we selected the copitos de platano with churrasco, excellent! We each chose a different risotto which were delicious. For dessert we had creme brulee. One was vanilla and the other chocolate. Both were very good, but the chocolate was my favorite. We had the opportunity to meet the Chef and converse with him, who made us feel like we were old friends. The staff is well trained, friendly and happy to make you feel really welcome. As a bonus, we met the Mayor, who was also having lunch. We had a wonderful afternoon and will definitely come again. Well done, Chef and Staff!

1  Thank MOrtiz357
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Piñeiros Latin Cuisine has been always great, the beef is always the best and it's cooked perfectly, the tapas are also exquisite, ceviche.. delicious!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Calm, relaxed atmosphere. Could be cozy, private, romantic. There is no rush from the very attentive staff. The dishes from the appetizers to the main dishes are all first class. Tasty, good portions, well cooked, nice presentation. The meats, seafood, desserts, OMG!!
I've been there 4-5 times, every time I'm in Mayaguez I make sure I go. Only wish they would still have the amarillo con bacalao cups appetizer! LOVED IT!
It is worth the trip, easy to find and you will not regret it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. Everything we order came like we want too. Prices are good. Definitely we are going back