Aquarius Vacation Club(Boqueron)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Pool
Combate Beach Resort(Cabo Rojo)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$160
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Cofresi Beach Hotel(Boqueron)(Great Value!)
US$87
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Although the accommodation is not top notch, what a great place to stay. Staff friendly and helpful, food excellent, area perfect. Worth it even if it's not a four star hotel, would defo stay again. Thanks

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline T
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Went to Joyuda Beach for 3 days with my husband and my kid.
The place is humble and cozy. The beach was nice but not the best. Nice place to stay just for few days. Don't expect luxury or things that you see in a big hotel.
Visit the area. Mayaguez, beaches near by. Lot of good food in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I loved this beach hotel. Very friendly staff, good food at the restaurant and we had an incredible view from our balcony. This is a definitely a family friendly environment and we will be returning soon.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great family hotel. At the time of my visit,the rooms need a remodel. Nice and clean. The restaurant inside the faccilities have live music on weekends and good food. Continental breakfast is offered. Good beach,great place

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra D
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

So, let's not pretend that you didn't know what you were getting when you checked into this place. Ya, it's old. Ya it's outdated. We were passing through on our way from Cabo Rojo on a business trip and decided to pull into here. I paid about $80 for an oceanfront room where the water was literally lapping at my back patio. I considered it a great value. The view was amazing and since it was down season, me and my colleague were he only two people staying at the hotel. The last at the front desk was very helpful. I would stay here again because the view is great, the price was right and the attached restaurant was actually super delicious. Don't expect 5 stars and you won't be disappointed. Overall, they could improve the place in a lot of categories but for the money, it was well worth it.

The restaurant in particular was a highlight. I was a little cautious with the name Asia Italy. But when the food starting arriving, I was very surprised at the quality and flavor. We order the filet mignon and it was as good a cut as most luxury steak franchises, pizza was good, tempura and lettuce wraps were good. We spoke to the chef and he was a great guy. The waitress was cute and friendly. I would stop to eat there again when I'm driving through Joyuda.

Improvements needed:

More towels in the room- only 1 was on the room

Longer shower curtains. My bathroom filled with water because I couldn't keep the water from leaving the shower. Made it very slippery and with only one towel, no way to clean it up.

Batteries in the TV remote were dead.

Overall, I can't and won't complain. I would stay there again. Great value, location, view and restaurant.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business