“Fresh and tasty seafood!”
Review of Vista Bahia - CLOSED

Vista Bahia
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Vista Bahia is always a good place to eat fresh and tasty food. Our Sangria was very good! I ordered Caldo Gallego (Galician broth) and it was delicious... although their Caldo Gallego is not what I know .. this was tasty. This is was a family trip, we ordered Octopus salad, Shrimps Asopao (soup), Crab Stew, Conch Salad, Mahi Mahi Nuggets, Tostones, and Mofongo. All the dishes we ordered were delicious.

On this occasion the service was not as good as we are accustomed to. The restauran have free parking.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Good service, beautiful view to the sea having a nice view to Ratones cay. Joyudas' coast can also be seen.

Very good cousine.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We went to Vista Bahia on April 29 and had the best seafood! To start, we ordered lobster and octopus empanadas - piping hot and deliciously savory! I ordered the Mofongo filled with seafood, in a delicious tomato-based sauce; my husband ordered fresh, fried red snapper with tostones and my daughter fried shrimp with sweet plantains. The chocolate cake was really good too. Portions were very generous!

I am not giving it 5 stars because the lettuce and tomato salad was really basic, nothing special about it - but the rest of the food was fantastic!

You can also feed the fishes at the deck your leftovers!!! Fun for my daughter!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This restaurant has a beautiful view of Isla de ratones (rat's island) however the food was not tasteful, it was expensive and the portions were for like little kids. I had the Octopus salad and did not have a good taste it was not clean well, it was expensive and it was like a sampler they serve very little for the price.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have visited a few restaurants in joyuda but none like vista bahía. Service was great, I was seated by its owner with a very sincere welcome. Food was great, very fresh seafood (I had conch salad) and the view was so relaxing. If you have kids they will be amazed by many big fishes that will go eat a pice of bread if someone toss it to the beautiful clear waters.