“Delicious pizza and tiramisu”
Review of Classico Italiano

Classico Italiano
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Gili Air
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: New opening in Gili Air Classico Italiano restaurant and pizzeria . The owners , a young couple of Italian DOC The bistro style restaurant offers lunch with classic and traditional dishes such as bruschetta , focaccia and pasta with seafood from 11 am till 14pm. Pizza Romana with 11 hours rising time , from 6pm till 10pm. All the ingredients used are the best quality present in the Indonesian market and available from Lombok .
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had a special pizza with sausage and porcini and that was absolutely delicious! For dessert you must try their tiramisu - that was the best I´ve ever had.
Cosy place and really friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went with my friend coming from Jakarta, they asking me where's we can go for pizza, and without no doubt i take them to Classico, and that was great decision!

Place a little bit inside village, near scallywag smugler. Small place but always full. Setting are lovely and homey, services from staff superb awesome, ooh the owner so lovely! She came and have small talk with every guest and always smiling, that's making us fell welcomed.

We order special margaritha, diavola, and some lime tea, all have great taste! I really love the thin dough, pizza tasty, and drink are very lovely.

FYI, Classico have new "sister restaurant", named Perla Nera, specialization at burger menu, and i can't wait to try!

Xoxo from happy customer

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Proper authentic Italian in the middle of paradise, you can’t ask for much more. A little pricey for indo but pretty standard for Gili as I’d imagine there is extra costs such as ingredients etc for a restaurant operation on the island. Worth every cent and definitely now one of the favourite hidden indo places to eat!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

“Great” Italian pizza!! For sure one of the best in Indonesia. You share tables with other guest and that’s not really my thing but overall a great experience!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

As the reviews on trip advisor we were probably expecting too much. The price are a bit high, the dough is very nice but I took the vegetariana and that was nothing exceptional. I was also a bit disappointed that the onions were not cooked. My boyfriend took the diabola and had little meat on it. He also took a tiramisu and sait that it was alright. Very crowded place but the setting is nice.