“This was the best for Indonesian food”
Review of Eazy Gili Waroeng

Eazy Gili Waroeng
Ranked #39 of 107 Restaurants in Gili Air
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

What I liked about this place was that everything was cooked fresh to order and was hot and delicious, we returned a few times and were not disappointed.
The service isn’t slick and you will probably wait a bit longer while the food is prepared but the quality is really good

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Good basic food and rather cheap! I would go there again and the cocktails are nice too. It is quite chilled but also in a good position too. Staff were friendly.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I've waited for my lunch way to long. Waiter haven't shown for at least 20 min and when I finally founded him and ask what happened with my lunch his face expression was obvious that he forget to order but he lied instead and said it still cooking. I've ordered chicken goering and I've got in it literally 2 small pieces of chicken meat and 3 of some other (I guess beef). I'm definitely not going back.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast (pancakes!) after arriving by boat. It was a nice rest to chill out and the coffee was also nice. It wasn’t the typical Bali coffee. Pretty long waiting time but it didn’t bother us since we wanted a little rest. the terrace was perfect for watching and observing people in the street :)

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food is generally ok. Although I feel that the vegetables in the fried rice or fried noodles could be shredded into smaller pieces. In terms of price, food is slightly pricier than other warungs, but the restaurant looks cleaner and bigger. Staff can be more attentive as well.

Date of visit: June 2018