“Bad service and food”

Eazy Gili Waroeng
Ranked #37 of 105 Restaurants in Gili Air
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I've waited for my lunch way to long. Waiter haven't shown for at least 20 min and when I finally founded him and ask what happened with my lunch his face expression was obvious that he forget to order but he lied instead and said it still cooking. I've ordered chicken goering and I've got in it literally 2 small pieces of chicken meat and 3 of some other (I guess beef). I'm definitely not going back.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast (pancakes!) after arriving by boat. It was a nice rest to chill out and the coffee was also nice. It wasn’t the typical Bali coffee. Pretty long waiting time but it didn’t bother us since we wanted a little rest. the terrace was perfect for watching and observing people in the street :)

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food is generally ok. Although I feel that the vegetables in the fried rice or fried noodles could be shredded into smaller pieces. In terms of price, food is slightly pricier than other warungs, but the restaurant looks cleaner and bigger. Staff can be more attentive as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

A small restaurant in the centre of the island that serves excellent food . Indonesian and western . We always went for lunch but intended to have dinner before leaving the island . I had the best ever club sandwich there , something you would not expect .Unfortunately they were closed the last few days of Ramadan so we never got to dinner , however the menu is the same .

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went here twice whilst staying on Gili air. Food was fantastic and really reasonable in price. Second time they were actually turning people away as they were completely packed out but we managed to grab a table. Staff were friendly and helpful. Were even showing World Cup games as an added bonus!