“22/20 👍”

Ranked #26 of 107 Restaurants in Gili Air
Description: Oceanfront Sushi & Grill
Description: Oceanfront Sushi & Grill
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I made nearly all restaurants on Gili Air. If you need a combination of smoothy vibe, good cocktail and extremely fresh food ( I had all sorts of tuna : raw and cook) , it’s a must to. Enjoy and smile

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 424antoa
camillaresort, Manajer at Camilla Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Hi antoa
Thank you for you positif feed back for camilla beach club and also thank you for your visit us
We will keep our quality and will present to our other costumer

Kind regard

Managment

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My friends and I were really attracted by the stylish bar with super cool handmade art painting. We stopped to have a closer look at the walls and got surprised by the incredible yummy menu. So we stayed. And had a fabulous and delicious night at the beach. Comfortable chairs, nice drinks, really friendly staff and the ocean just in front of you. WOW. We came back two days after because it was so special to sit and eat under the stars such delightful platter of sushi. Happy to come again when visiting Gili Air. Thank you for making our days so special!

Date of visit: November 2018
Camilla R, Manajer at Camilla Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you caroline z for visit us at camilla beach and for your nice experience with us
We are as managment always try to give best for our costumer and improve some thing to be better to have different experience for every costumer in our restaurant

Kind regard

Managment

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my fusion roll that I ordered and the atmosphere and setting is wonderful! My partner had a chicken burger which he didn't enjoy as much but to be fair it's not their speciality. That's why it's 4 stars instead of 5! The service was great, the waiters were all super polite and friendly. Thank you!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank zlhall123
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We came across this place while wondering, so glad we did. We have some delicious sushi and great pasta dishes. Staff where lovely and enjoyed chatting, our waiter Yade was brilliant!! Also lovely spot with a great view.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I was there for a wedding. It was a great location right on the beach where you can see the best sunset on Gili Air Island. The wedding party was well organised, food and staffs were great and friendly. I have seen Italian owners are heavily participation with the business.

Date of visit: September 2018