“The place you’ve been looking for!”
Review of Warung Kampung

Warung Kampung
Ranked #46 of 106 Restaurants in Gili Air
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This bar/restaurant is awesome in all aspects! The crew is kind, funny and pleasant! And the food is really good too, you should try Cap-Cay Ayam, I’ve loved it!

1  Thank LluisElias

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this gem of a restaurant last night when originally looked to dine elsewhere, which turned out to be closed! So so pleased it was as both my partner and I had a fabulous, generous and very well priced meal. Staff were very friendly & to start off our evening a free bowl of popcorn was presented for us to enjoy whilst we made our choices. Best meal I've had on the island so far! 100% recommend and hopefully will have a chance to visit again

1  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t say a word about the food, because we had no chance to order.
After a while we had to ask for the menu and we got them with an bad comment.
We decided to leave without ordering.
We can’t recommend this place but Gili Air have some really nice places.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff, so friendly, i spent 4 days on my own on Gili Air and they welcomed me and took care of me like I was part of the family. I will never forget. Try the fish perapek and beef rendang!! Succulent!

1  Thank camilleP1689
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great place, the food is really good and everything is fresh. Proper chicken breast in the chicken dishes. Staff are also very nice. Must visit