All reviews lumbung suite swim up bar gili t beach cottage outdoor bathroom best hotel on the island our honeymoon pad thai main pool stayed here for nights lovely resort beach side hotel restaurant the location is perfect the main strip hire bikes staff were amazing
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Bali.
Gili T is stunningly beautiful.
Hotel is only a short walk from the harbour so ideally located.
Hotel itself is beautiful with many unique features like a raised restaurant seating area under a stunningly constructed canopy offering unrivalled views on f the coast which is just a few meters from the hotel.
The pool is a little bit small so I imagine in peak times it is hard to get a lounger but the hotel does offer many beach loungers again just outside of the hotel entrance.
Service is very good and the breakfast is beautiful with a great selection.
Staff are friendly and very accommodating.
The only let down is the bathroom.
The shower area is surrounded by a sand pit feature which is lovely but very impractical. All 5 of us found the sand very sharp and coarse and it did travel into the bedrooms and into the beds no matter what we tried to do to prevent it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank andrewok1989
Pearl_of_Trawangan, General Manager at Pearl of Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Andre,
i believe your concern about pool we will discuss for better solution, we are in island with full of sand and some our other room type has good garden, probably you may try our garden view to avoid the sand and thank you for your positive response during your stay with us.

regards

Reviewed 9 November 2018

WE LOVED PEARL OF TRAWANGAN! From the moment we landed on the island we loved it. We loved the culture, the food, and the people. Our resort was A DREAM! The main island was hit with an earthquake in August, which impacted the resort's beach front hotel bungalows, which we originally booked. They put us in one of the semi private bungalow in the back of the resort and we loved it! Our bungalow had it's own private pool that we shared with 7 other bungalows total. The main pool is a dream and has a pool bar. the food at the resort is SOOO YUMMIE, i couldn't get enough. Their drinks were delicious but not strong IMO. Their restaurant was also so cute. I fell in love with the grounds of the resort. it was PEFECT. It felt like i was in paradise. Every day was a treat. Our room was a little outdated, but i didn't care because we had an outdoor bathroom that was AWESOME, amazing food, great main pool and private pool, and a superb staff! The resort even had beach chairs along the water, it was heaven. Resort offered free three course breakfast every day! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I was underwhelmed with Bali, but Gili T is a dream! DM me and ill send you pics, and even videos of the resort. its amazing. BEST RESORT on the island hands down!

Room tip: i would choose a room in front of the pool next time or def overlooking the sea!
1  Thank Iris K

Dear Iris,

glad to hear that you enjoy your stay as your dream and paradise, : -) we will keep high standard to ensure our future guest get better service and product, and wish to welcoming you again.

regards

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel set on the beach front.

This hotel ticks all the boxes. We stayed in the pool Rooms which were big,bright & colourful, plenty of hanging space,in room safe,bathrobes & slippers, bathroom lovely big shower, good lighting and huge mirror, rooms supplied with mozzie plug ins ect. Pool right outside our room with waterfall , pool bar , sun loungers and showers. Our patio had a lovely big bamboo bed/couch to chill on and table and chairs.

The food was amazing at brekie, lunch and dinner , great choice on menue to chose from , delicious puddings and icecream too.

The staff always smiling , very polite and helpful, Great customer service by everyone.

Would definitely recommend a stay here if you're ever on Gili T. I don't think you could find anywhere better to stay on the island . It's situated at the quieter part of the island, but close enough to the party seen if that's what you like .

Just like to say , Thank you to everyone at the Pearl for making our stay a very pleasant and memorial one .

Hope to return again next year .

Kind regards

Kay & Terry

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terryandkay

Dear Kay and Terry

on Behalf of management and staff we glad that you have had good experience during stay with us and has pleasant and memorial stay, we looking forward to welcoming you again in the future for better service

Reviewed 7 November 2018

My wife and I, whilst holidaying in Bali, decided to come to the Gili islands for a 2 night stay and we absolutely loved the place!!
I had a look on several websites that all seemed to recommend this hotel and once we got here, it was obvious as to why – it is beautiful and the staff are excellent.
Once you get off the ferry/boat, turn left and it's about a 5 minute walk down the street or you can get a horse/carriage which is quite cheap.
Our room was a basic one at the back of the hotel but it was clean, tidy and had everything we needed (spacious, hairdryer for my wife, free water, its own Mozzie plug etc etc). We do intend to come back to Gili T and if staying here again, I would pay the extra for a room closer to the pool/front of the hotel.
The restaurant, a 2 story bamboo building, is situated at the front of the hotel with beautiful views of the water and other islands. We had breakfast upstairs both days and is was extensive and tasted amazing. You will not go hungry and it caters for all tastes. It is ordered from a menu and brought to you by some great staff.
The beach has numerous chairs/bed to lie on during the day but the water has lots of coral/rocks so remember your swim shoes!! It can also get windy which is lovely to take away the heat but don’t forget the sun cream!! Free towels are provided both at the beach and the swimming pool. The main hotel pool is lovely with a great waterfall and bar. You can also get bike hire from the hotel, although it only takes a leisurely 2 hour stroll to walk round the whole island.
There is some work going on to repair the hotel after the earthquake but it is unobtrusive. There are lots of other building work around the island as they get over and rebuild.
I loved the island as a whole and will definitely be back next year when I expect to see lots of new restaurants/bars etc. It is not an expensive place to stay and eat/drink but has an abundance of charm and laid back atmosphere.
As for the Pearl, I would easily recommend it to family and friends.

Room tip: Rooms around the pool area are best - central to everything and a feeling of being included in everything that's going on.
1  Thank BC_and_LR

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendation, we looking forward to welcoming you again in the future,
hope that will serve you better as well

Regards from Management and Staff

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I just returned from a 2 night stay, it was my first time visiting the Gili islands (even though I live in Bali). I would absolutely choose this hotel again. It's about a 7 minute walk when docking the island. As soon as we spotted our hotel we were relieved as it was the nicest one we had seen!
The restaurant is beautiful, all bamboo two story; just beautiful at night. The staff is extremely friendly, I became good friends with Tommy. He was serving us on the beach all day with a big smile. The beach chairs are gorgeous, the hotels location on the beach is top notch! I recommend the pizza, we had about 3; (thin crust). Very affordable menu, I also recommend booking your room with breakfast included as it is absolutely delicious; well worth it.
The property is big and buzzing with great mellow energy. Their pool is awesome, with a waterfall and bar. Beautiful trees surround the hotel and bikes are available for rent.
The staff helped arrange flowers and cake for my friends birthday, they were very competent and delivered!
Our room was very clean however I would prefer to stay in their regular rooms with an ocean view. When booking it seemed as if our room the (Pearl Pool Villa Double) was the best, but I don't believe so. The beach front rooms were much newer and The villas are located in the very back of the property and seemed a little older. Although I rate a 5 it is not a luxury resort, Gili T is not a high end over priced island.
Pearl of Trawangan helped complete our stay in Gili. It's a humble island and this hotel offered just enough comfort and beauty to make us feel like we were living the island life!.

Room tip: Best location, beach rooms look great, Great pool,
Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank wanderlustyogi1
Pearl_of_Trawangan, General Manager at Pearl of Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Glad to hear your excellent experience stay with us, our new Lumbubg Beach cottage facing to the beach is new design and atmospher, you should try some time, your details comment is help us to figure out and develop what is nessesary for our high standard service provided.
Hope we can serve you again in the future

Have a nice day