Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
US$94
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$70
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$93
TravelocityUS$94
2,259 results
All reviews gili t main pool the main street pools bali rully port
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Hotel Vila Ombak was the one of the best resorts I have ever stayed in. It is affordable and the amenities are excellent. The new pool is perfect for the island and an amazing location. 10/10 5 stars. Will definitely be returning very soon. Hotel staff are lovely and are happy to help at all hours.

Room tip: All the rooms are great. You wouldn't want to stay in your room at this amazing resort on this incredible island.
Date of stay: December 2019
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear AngusBurns

Warm greeting from Hotel Vila Ombak

Thank you for sharing a very stunning review and it’s an honor to read the review tittle.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay, from the room, amenities and facilities and most importantly the signature service we are providing.

Thank you once again for inspiring other travelers on Trip Advisor and I definitely look forward to welcome you back in the not so distance future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Vila Ombak for a mix of work and company vacation this month. I found a 5 stars meeting concept that not every hotel has it. Have you ever imagined doing a serious but fun meeting on a beutiful island resort? This hotel will definitely assist you. Banquet, facilities, meeting room were fantastic like in a big city.
Being tired of the meeting, we extended the company and family gathering in an extremely fun year end holiday. We had our buffet dinner by the beach, fantastic! A seconds delay of our food preparation but we did not really bother, as we understood it was even an upgrade venue from regular dinner, thanks for that. Chef Dana and Restaurant Manager Fathul took over the problem quickly.
The rooms were also awesome, they even upgraded for free half of our group rooms, allocating families like me into spacious family suites. A very nice effort in adding guest's satisfaction when it was necessary to do.
I could see their management and team member tried to be around to check things with the guests.
Arya, Adam, Dewa, Rustam, Chef Arifin, Jaufi, Dimas were helpful.
Turmuzi and Dedi of the bar, Suwirta at the reception, Marto at the rooms, I know they did the best without wanting to be seen.
I would mention some more staff names, but you will be tired reading them, cause they were all fantastic.
Do you want to have a workation? Come to Hotel Vila Ombak.
Do you want to only experience the vacation? Come to nowhere else but Vila Ombak.
Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear junharyasa04

Sunny Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak..

Thank you very much for your generous compliments and for taking the time to share your holiday experience. We are much honored to have received such a positive review and it has been a pleasure to have you as our guest. Your comment will be shared to the team and we hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Hotel Vila Ombak, Gili Trawangan in the not too distant future again.

Reviewed 18 December 2019

My husband and I came here while were on our honeymoon and we thoroughly enjoyed staying here.
The staff are very helpful and accommodating, the rooms are nice and big with air conditioning and they even gave us a chocolate cake to congratulate us on getting married. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast in the morning which had a good selection of different food and even crapes'! - yum.
The pool is lovely and refreshing, the swim up bar is a nice touch and has happy our every day at good rates.

We will definitely be back here one day, but will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family in the meantime.

Room tip: Deluxe Ombak Room was nice and quiet at all times of the night and day.
Date of stay: December 2019
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Chantallegink,

Sunny Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak..

Reviewed 17 December 2019

We originally booked the cheapest room. Arrived and is just wasn’t nice. En-suite was big, but smelt of drains. Bedroom was basic and didn’t feel that clean. Air con was rubbish.

We immediately enquired about and upgrade and paid 400k per night for one of the bigger villa style rooms with the outdoor en-suite.
Room was much better, lovely en-suite. Huge comfy bed, and a nice little sofa area. No outdoor space, but that was fine, because it was so hot... if we were outside we were never too far from the pool!
Bit weird how the bigger room felt so much cleaner... maybe the original room was just slightly neglected before we moved in? I don’t know... but second room was fine.

Mixture of people, young party people, couples and some families, so was pretty chill really.

Secret middle pool needed some attention as tiles were missing from the bottom, and it didn’t feel that nice, however considering the earthquake was only a year ago I’m amazed at how beautiful the grounds looked! Middle pool was the only negative.

Only a short walk from where the boat dropped us off, so no need to get transport (thankfully, as there is no way I’d use a poor horse and cart... that looked far too cruel for me)
So good location, as just on the edge of the party strip, so chilled enough to lounge and feel like you’re on a little island, but also I really quick walk to the party spots if that’s what you want.

All in all, good stay! Thanks x

2  Thank JoJoLizard

Dear JojoLizard,

Sunny greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

Thank you for your constructive feedback and I am very sorry to read your personal experience at our resort.

As we are constantly striving to improve ourselves, I appreciate your honest comments very much. I will definitely have an internal discussion with the teams on each and every concerns you highlighted as we take guest feedback very seriously and your feedback will certainly be used for further improvement.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back and I do hope that this experience will not permanently mar your opinion of our resort.

With best regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

We booked a luxury escapes deal and upgraded to a 2bed pool villa and I’m so very glad we did. In my opinion, having your own pool here is mandatory.
The rooms and bathrooms were really spacious, clean and just all round a pleasure to stay in. The villa pool is small, around 4.5m x 2.5m, but the temperature of the water is perfection.
The hotel pool at the front of the hotel is a nice pool but as it is in full sun all day, it is literally like stepping into a bath so not the slightest bit refreshing, hence why I say having your own pool is mandatory.
The breakfast here is nothing special, we had read this in previous reviews also, but the staff and service were fabulous.
The snorkelling is incredible and a must do but there’s not really too much else to do. The weather was extremely hot so doing much during the day, if you weren’t doing something in the water, was really quite uncomfortable.
All round it was a gorgeous place to stay and and even better place to visit. The perfect length of stay, I would say is 4nights.
A reminder though to please please do not ride the horse and carts. In blogs and posts everywhere people mention these horses being treated poorly yet people continue to ride them. Use your legs people and walk or cycle.

Trip type: Travelled with family
vilaombak, Executive Assistant Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Dear ladycakes_Perth

Greetings from Hotel Vila Ombak

Allow me on behalf our team at Hotel Vila Ombak, we would like thank you for your chance to post your thoughts on Trip Advisor.

It is an honor to receive a glowing review from our valued guest and I would like to thank you. It has always been the mission of Hotel Vila Ombak, to serve our guests at our best and exceed their expectations through bespoke service

Once again thank you for your continued support on our brand, and I already look forward to your return.

With my best regards,