“Friendly and Skilled staff”
Review of Mango Dive

Mango Dive
Ranked #13 of 45 Tours in Gili Trawangan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you for this amazing time! A big thank you to our instructor Loic for his patience!
Even though, Mango Dive was recommended by a friend, this diving center is clean and super friendly! Swimming pool is a big bonus to learn the basics of diving. First time scuba diving with my nephew. It was a great family / quality time in a nice atmosphere! We will be back for sure next time when we'll visit Gili T :)

All reviews
"see you soon"
"felt safe"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to avoid the pandemonium of other nearby *highly rated* dive shops, come to Mango. George in the office will set you up with one of the many super cool dive instructors. You can just walk by too and ask one of them, as someone is usually sitting out at the bar by the street.

They offer instruction in French, Spanish, and English AND DPV/Underwater Scooter. It's more just two fun dives than it is a class and it's sooooooooo fun to zoom around like a superhero or James Bond underwater. It's not easy to find this specialty certification and I think it further makes the shop super special.

The boats aren't overly crowded (5 other divers on a very spacious pontoon-style boat) so I had time to breathe and relax on the boat before and after my dives. They were more friendly than any other dive shop I visited on the island. They really made you feel welcome - and it didn't feel like a bunch of stereotypical dive instructors who care more about being cool amongst themselves than the actual customers' experiences. Some of the other shops around here felt this way to me and that's a turn off.

My instructor David was sweet as pie. Francesca was also a great help!

I will post a link to a more in depth guided article to scuba diving on island next week for travel site and will post link next week.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This guys are fig’n awesome, I did my refresher with Loic. We went through all of the safety, the changes in the dive gear. Followed by a quick dip in the pool. Reg test, clearing your mask, I can still breath underwater. Then an afternoon fun dive, it was so good, down there I signed for the Advanced Diver course. They bent over backwards to fit me in, I was so lucky to have one on one service, Thank you Chris. I really enjoyed the training, loved dives. This course is so good, it’s like going from riding a kids tricycle to downhill mountain biking. Have a read of the course, such a confidence booster.
All the of dive places around are the same price, this is a smaller, elite dive school.
Professional Dive Masters, your safety is their number 1 concern. Your not packed onto boat with dozens of people, all asking, have I got this setup right, please check my gear.

Cheers guys, “I’ll be back”, next year !
Ps Go Shark Girl.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose Mango Dive after visiting a few different diving centers on the street because they were the most friendly in greeting us. The price is all same on the island so it was not a concern, but Mango Dive was clean and friendly which attracted us. And we had a great three days earning our Open Water license from Tim (heard he was leaving after the summer)

1  Thank Min_wanderer