Hubby and I were here for our honeymoon. We picked this resort mainly because of the location: away from the party spots. All the rooms terrace open to the same pool. We love the pool though it's salt water. Resort has hot water facility and safe deposit. Room is big but there's only one small aircon unit to power the big area. Cleanliness in the room is not very good as the floor always feels very sticky. Do have a pair of indoor slippers ready.
Staff are polite and helpful. Breakfast is acceptable too. We liked the free use of those bicycles to help us get around. Bring a torchlight too as it's quite a walk to get to the party spots.
So, depending on what you are looking for, there are folks who hate the location, but we are just glad to have that long, spacious pool :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Trawangan, Gili Islands