Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Priceline
US$87
Trip.com
US$68
Expedia.comUS$86
Agoda.comUS$87
HurbUS$88
All reviews outdoor shower beach villa beach front sea turtles water cooler four nights sunset paradise bali gili island boat bikes hamdi sand meters
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

8 of us stayed here for 5 days, really enjoyable stay, good rooms and size, very friendly staff, very good cooked food, the staff laid on a special birthday meal on the beach, first class service even serenaded with evening entertainment from our friendly staff member
Only feedback I think you need to try and clean up the beach, I know its an endless task but I did not like looking at rubbish on the beach, very difficult to access the sea because of the broken coral

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 June 2022

My wife and I choose Mahamaya in Gili Meno off the Coast of Lombok Island, Indonesia, to celebrate our 50th birthday, to rest, relax and do some snorkeling.

Mahamaya resort is not a big resort, only 20 bungalows and 2 beach front bungalows, in the property. But the lack in size, make up in service and facilities.

We were greeted by Mr. Bastian who take care of us from the day I call to make reservation, making sure our airport pickup, boat ride to the island is in order and ensure the facilities are as promised. He is truly the go to person for us. The front of house team of Mr. Bastian, Mr. Rama and Mr. Hamdi truly assist us.

We book the Beach Front Bungalow. The room were good size with king size bed, sofa, a mineral water dispenser that double as fridge (They took the Green concept to heart by providing us unlimited water in the dispenser and less plastic waste). The bathroom is a private-outdoor bathroom with rain shower, sink and toilet.

The bungalow are 10 meters away from the beach and the quiet comfort of the small resort, really unsure us to have a rest and relax environments.

The food and the service at the restaurant is EXCELLENT. My main person in charge here is Mr. Sahrul, who taking care of us every single day and also preparing the “Dinner under the stars for us”. He always suggests the best and freshest ingredients available (like the freshly caught fish that the chef grilled). The chef Mr. Sofian and Ms. Safira, make excellent island food. Everyhting is very tasty to our liking. Also, when we lounge on the beach, we were always serve a cold water and fruit (snorkeling makes you thirsty and hungry) if not with Sahrul, Mr. Isnan also help prepare the drinks.

Like I said, the team at Mahamaya works behind the scene and everytime we go for a swim or walk around the island, our room were always kept very tidy by the housekeeping team of Mr. Zohri and Mr. Susanto. On top of that, Mr. lalu, the security, always keep us feel safe and secure. Everyhing we left in front of our room were always there when we return.

Why I mention all the people in Mahamaya in my review, because they are all the people who makes our holiday a relaxing, safe and worry free. We can enjoy the island, the beach, and the time spent together with your loved one.

Did Mahamaya in Gili Meno succeed our expectation, yes they are.

I would suggest to contact them directly for reservation because sometimes the price and availability in travel websites (Booking.com, Agoda, etc.) are not updated in timely fashion. By contacting them directly, I was able to customize my holiday to get what we need.

Thank you and we will be back again soon.

Room tip: The Beach Bungalows
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed on Gili Meno for four nights and luckily discovered this restaurant on our second night, so returned at every opportunity.
Hi The menu was excellent, the food was prepared beautifully (best on Island) the sunset views were extraordinary and the service was warm, welcoming and prompt.
A special mention to Yunk, who served us each time we visited and one of the reasons we kept returning.
If we return to Gili Meno in the future, we’ll also look to book our accommodation here

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

We booked, and prepaid,this Beautiful place but due to Corona and lock down, we couldnt enter Bali. Instead, we rescheduled our flight for a visit this May. The other hotels welcomed us back with the previous booking, but not this place. I guess the Hotel legally doesnt have to let the booking still be valid, but we think its lame that we paid for something we couldnt use due to lock down and closed hotel. So unfortunately, we are unable to recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2022

The Mahamaya is an amazing hotel in Gili Meno with a super friendly and helpful staff and a great in house restaurant. The snorkeling just in front of the hotel is really good and it's possible to see sea turtles with some luck. The hotel can also arrange a boat to take you to other good snorkeling spots in the channel between the Gili Islands. Easy to walk around the island from the hotel. Enjoyed the pool and beach chairs on the sand as well.

Date of stay: December 2021