Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$189
View deal
Expedia.comUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
PricelineUS$222
TravelocityUS$188
eDreamsUS$189
Orbitz.comUS$188
All reviews beach front sea turtles four nights sunset paradise bali gili island boat hamdi sand meters
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was extraordinairy. The staff was very polite and serviceminded and the setting on the beach was beautiful. Even though we visited during low season, the entire place quickly filled up.
The food was truly exquishid, I had the slow cooked lamb and I was not disappointed. The meat was tender and the mashed potatoes were creamy and the vegetables al dente. For appetizers, I am usually not that comfortable eating uncooked salad when travelling but that's nothing to be afraid of here.
With that being said, the only thing keeping me from giving Mahamaya 5 stars is their cocktails, which are too strong, in my opinion, so strong that I could barely drink my Coconut Daquiri. However, if you like your drinks strong, you might not consider this as a problem.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank dianahyldig
Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

We went to Gili Meno and booked this hotel for two days. The food overall is good and the breakfast also good. The staff and even the owner are very friendly. The room a bit small but we enjoy much our holiday there.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

We were staying at a nearby hotel but came for dinner at Mahamaya on 3 occasions.

Every Wednesday and Saturday is fish night which was delicious but the food on the other nights is also excellent, the crispy calamari was a particular favourite of mine.

The atmosphere is lovely and on some nights they have live music. Both the restaurant staff and staff from other places on the island perform and all are worth going to listen to.

However, for us the absolute highlight was the desserts. White chocolate creme brûlée, sticky toffee pudding, chocolate brownie and Nutella cheese cake were obviously inputs from David, the British owner.

We would highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Lovely view for a sunset but the drinks are really pricy so wouldn’t suggest going there on a budget.

The food was rather bad and very overpriced. We had steak with dauphinoise potatoes and vegetables and the best bit were the veg.

The steak was meant to be medium mine was good well done and my partners was medium well and the potatoes were just stoggy. They clearly didnt know what they were so would suggest they take them off the menu as an option and just get it right with other types of potato.

It cost 225.000 for the steak which is nearly double what other items are on the menu but I’d say this was the worst item we could of picked. The chef should really be getting this right and although they came and asked how the meal was we had already finished it so was too late to change it. They also offered us no discount for how bad it was either so walked away very disappointed and wouldn’t recommend.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Katie2590
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 5 nights at the start of October in the beach front villa. From getting off the boat to leaving it could not have been more perfect. All of the staff were so attentive, made our stay special partially Aun and his colleagues. Breakfast was simple but cooked fresh, dinners here amazing . The beach and pool area relaxing - we really could have stayed a lot longer and did not have one complaint. Our room was serviced morning and evening ( unexpected but a lovely touch ) on a evening if you dine here , stepping out of the beach front villa straight onto your dining table on the beach is a experience I will never forget so relaxing ! One tip some of the rooms are around the pool at the back , so it is worth paying that little bit more if your want to be right on the beach! All in all fab - would 100% return!

Date of stay: October 2019