“Great lunch”
Review of Delfini Taverna

Delfini Taverna
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We called in one day for a light lunch. My wife had Greek yogurt with honey and nuts which she loved, I had Greek salad which was delicious and could easily feed 2 people. The taverna is directly on the beach with great views. Staff are friendly and efficient. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you want to sit directly on the beach line, you should probably make a reservation most of the times. If not, be there at around 7pm to get a table there. Fish and meat is very good. Mostly Germans are eating in the Delfini. Would always come back. The chairs are rather uncomfortable though. The service is friendly, but it takes a little while until they take care of all your needs. We will come back though.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Delfini Taverna 3 days ago and was extremely happy with both the food and the service. I opted for Greek favourite Moussaka which was cooked to perfection, honestly the best I have ever eaten! My partner opted for the steak and made numerous comments on how flavoursome it was! I'm sorry I didn't find this place earlier, Thank You Delfini Taverna for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is one of my fave restaurants on the resort, and I always look forward to my fix of the delicious seafood risotto. As usual it did not disappoint, heaven on a fork, my second visit was a humongous plate of swordfish  Love the setting, great service where you are always greeted with a smile and a warm welcome back year after year and considering the quality of the food very reasonably priced. Such a chilled out relaxing atmosphere too A definite return when back in the resort! Thank you for two great visits!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Ate twice here in a week, gorgeous food, great service. Nice ambience and lovely decor. Menu had Italian influence. The seafood spaghetti was delicious.