“Excellent Tapas night”
Review of Guillemis

Guillemis
Ranked #9 of 527 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Tapas night. Friendly and kind staff who suggested very well what to choose from the vast menu. The food was amazing. The Melonchello offered as a digestive at the end was a big surprise. Totally recommended!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Guillemis, with its outdoor dining and excellent food. We had the padron peppers and wild asparagus to start, followed by grilled chicken skewers and a fillet-- all came out fresh and delicious (the steak still sizzling), with nice and friendly service from the staff. A great find-- perfect for a nice with lovely weather.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Yet again I find myself frequenting this magical isle, and yet again I throw myself at the mercy of this menu.
Quaint little restaurant found on a corner in town, in the middle of the small streets not far from the foot of the castle. Just in the hustle & bustle where you could just spend days people watching.
Relish in the depths of fish, beef, lamb, and pasta dishes complimented with a large glass of vino. Curiosity got the better of me and I ended up going back the following night, only to revel in some of the food I haven't yet tried.
The staff are v polite, professional, and attend to yr every need, while John the owner gets stuck in, constantly checking every table has happy faces and food is maintained at perfection.
What got me also was the first night I was there I asked him for recommendations as we were leaving and he just bombarded me with a list of well known eateries famous for the same standards. What other restauranteur would you see them qualities in? Two out of the three nights I ate there and I can promise you that my annual trip to the White Isle is never complete until I've sampled the delicatessen here.
Home run again guys, muchas gracias.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! Beautiful fresh, home cooked Ibizan food. Simply beautiful. Great service and recommendations. Excellent value for money. Would highly recommend this restaurant to others visiting the area, truly delicious food. The octopus was very special, well worth a try.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Such lovely food by the port with a great vibe. We had the Italian sausage, apricot and honey pizza as well as the pork ribs. The pizza sounds crazy but is so good.

Great place to take in the vibe by the port and great service all round. Highly recommended.