“Good atmosphere”

Mangia Mangia Ibiza
Ranked #244 of 577 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Well, we were quite hungry so we went to this italian restaurant. We've ordered hamburgers with a lamb which were very good. Staff tried to be funny and I appreciate this , service could be little faster but we were on holidays so it is okay. Hamburgers bit small for the price but delicious.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Family of 5 tried to sit down outside and immediately 'told off' and made to wait until he showed us to one of 3 free tables

Ordered drinks, came quickly enough, very average sangria

Then chips came on their own and sat there getting cold until more food started to turn up, sent the chips back for hot ones to eat with rest of food
4 meals turned up and then we sat there and waited for a burger to arrive, my husband went in to ask and the guy said it's on its way, we waited longer still no burger, so when he came to wipe the table I said we shouldn't have to pay for the burger and he should take it off the bill, he smirked at me and said no way and then came back with the bill, minus the burger and no burger coming so we chose to leave

Most upsetting when we complained again that he looked at me and made a 'nag nag nag' sign with his hand like I should be seen and not heard, especially because I was female
The food was ok, average, not awful but if you have time to go elsewhere THEN DO

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We came across this little restaurant whilst in Ibiza town. The toastie we ordered was like a toasted wrap, it had spinach, goats cheese and nuts and a lovely dressing, accompanied with salad and chips oh my goodness, my husband and I thought it was delicious. The waiter was very friendly, chatty and helpful.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I Went there with a friend last saturday and I had such a nice time, the service and the food was amazing, and the juice was gorgeous as well, the waitress was extremely friedly and helped us to choose what to eat explaining everything from the menu, what made us feel even better while having our brunch in Ibiza town. Would def go back! :) thank you guys, U are doing a great job :*

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

What looked at first like a great little fresh juices bar spot turned to be a great disappointment. The juices were ok but very watery, when you look in the kitchen you can see they don't clean up the machines between two servings. We ordered some piadina that were so salty it was unbeatable and the one filled with mushrooms was filled with a greyish goo you wish you'd never see anywhere else than in a sewage. Although the waitress was nice and friendly, the Italian owner was very impolite, pushing into customers seats and speaking loudly. Also had to wait 15min before I could pay since they seemed to have decided that going on with their other tasks had higher priority. Don't go there.