“Best food in Ibiza!”

Mar a Vila
Ranked #17 of 527 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Elaborated and creative tapas restaurant with a touch of autor cuisine.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We found this place in Ibiza Town, and absolutely love it! It is by far the best pinxtos and tapas we have had in Ibiza. We actually went there twice, and wanted to go back a 3rd time but they are closed on a Sunday.

The pinxtos are varied and delicious and give you a taster of how good their larger dishes are. We had several pinxtos and then went on to order the suckling pig. We were going to order the tuna as well but the very helpful and friendly waiter advised that it would be too much food after we had eaten the pinxtos! He was right!!

Another plus point, the aperol spritzes were delicious!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely place at the heart of Ibiza, the place, the food, the staff, outstanding! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who visits the island.

maravilaibiza, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Mar a Vila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thanks for sharing your opinion Raquel. We are glad to hearing from you, this comments help us to improve every day. We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I came here for long time and having lovely and tasty dinner at least 5 on week , waiters place and expeccialy food are 5 stars . Price food and people amazing

Thanks for sharing your opinion! That's help us to improve every day. We are happy about your favourable experience in Mar a Vila. Looking forward to see you soon :)

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We stumbled upon this restaurant while taking a day out to look around Eivissa. Its next to what appears to be a much busier restaurant, but the atmosphere in this one seemed more our style.

We had the popcorn chicken and the suckling pig. Both of which were tasty. But the Popcorn chicken was out of this world. To be honest I wish I had ordered two of the chicken it was so tasty, I don't think I had ever had flavours like this before, the grapes, the dip and the nuts, were spectacular. If we were staying closer I would have gone back, when I was hungry and explored more of what this restaurant had to offer.

The white wine I was provided with dinner was refreshing and tasty. I should have made a note of the name.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light lunch in Eivissa. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much for your opinion. We are glad to hearing from you about your favourable experience in Mar a Vila and hopping you will come back soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant and enjoyed a quality lunch there. It served a good choice of dishes which were well cooked and served in an interesting way. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the cost was reasonable. Well worth a visit if you're in Eivissa new town.