All reviews pool area sea view old town breakfast buffet was excellent street view off season fifth floor tea and coffee the pool bar staff minute walk enjoyable stay mini bar lovely hotel hire car single room large pool short break
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We went for weekend and didnt spend much time there but hotel was so much better than we expected. Comfy beds, a bar and lovely pool area (we didnt swim though). Book a room with a sea view & balcony.

Room Tip: Sea view with balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sophie B
THBLOSMOLINOS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

"Thank you very much for thinking of THB Los Molinos to spend your vacations and to dedicate your time to write your comment."

We will be happy to receive you again!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 days in the single room city side. Was so pleased with my room. Was expecting a single bed however was pleasantly surprised with a double. Very clean and modern room. Housekeping daily. The buffet breakfast was amazing and has anything you could desire. The poolside massage was lovely. All staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. My stay was absolutely wonderful and I will definitely be staying here again next year!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tfunk2018

We will be happy to receive you again."

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and have no complaints at all. Not hugely expensive by Ibiza standards and worth every penny for the adults only status.
The room I had was fine - I didn’t upgrade to a sea view room which I slightly regret as it’s always nice to have an area where you can sit outside in the evening - but this was my choice. I always travel with ear plugs so being on a road didn’t bother me.
The breakfast was fabulous - good selection - only minor complaint would be the coffee. Always nicer to have proper coffee rather than the old style that they use, but it’s certainly better than over brewed filter or instant coffee.
Pool area was great, plenty of choice, nice clean towels, good pool and good pool bar with good food and drink options and lovely staff.
The sun loungers weren’t hugely comfortable but I’ve had far worse.

The only slight complaint would be the strange odour in the corridor on the 4th floor. Not sure what it was but smelt a bit like vomit and was there every day.

Otherwise can not fault my stay here and would definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megwi
THBLOSMOLINOS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

"Thank you very much for choosing our hotel THB Los Molinos for your vacations and for devoting a bit of your time to express your comments that we have in mind to improve.
We will be happy to receive you again."

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, fine service. Location was good by the sea and only about 15 minuues walking to the center and port. Our room had sea view and balcony for the pool. Rooms were good size and with fine bathrooms and good shower. Only complain was that we did not get the king size bed as requested, but instead two single beds together. They have parking garace (for 10€ per day), very tight with big car but good option as the street has very limited parking spaces available. Breakfast is very good with many options, for example freshly prepared omelettes and fresh orange juice etc. Pool and pool area nice and relaxed as it’s adults only hotel. Spa area quite poor, but we did not need it for a few days summer holiday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
THBLOSMOLINOS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

"Thank you very much for choosing THB Los Molinos for your vacations and for taking a moment of your time to leave your comment.

I will be happy to welcome you on your next vacation"

The manager.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Starting with the positives, the location is good which is about a 20 minute walk to downtown. You are also close to the beach and have a pool. Since it is adults only, it is very peaceful! The pool also has bar which is nice and makes great cocktails! The breakfast that is included was also a highlight.

Now for the negatives, this was a very underwhelming hotel for a ridiculous price. I understand that it is busy season, but the room and hotel as a whole were very bland. We were a couple traveling so booked a double bed, but they gave us 2 twin beds and said that they can put them together to make it one bed. This took them 2 days to do and the bed regardless was still uncomfortable. We also got frustrated with the staff, they could have been more helpful. They are very stingy for how much money you are paying. If you want an iron, you have to leave them 20 Euro at the front desk which they give back to you when you return. I've never traveled anywhere that doesn't give you a basic amenity like an iron. You also have to give your information to borrow wine glasses so they charge you if you don't return them. We bought a bottle of wine and they also wouldn't let us drink it on the balcony, we had to go back to our room. We also had issues with them when we wanted to order a cab and they couldn't get us one in time for our dinner reservation. I am aware that is on the cab company, but if they have issues at a particular time, they should have told us since we asked about an hour from when we had to leave. We ended up having to SPRINT to our reservation dinner reservation and was not a great start to the evening.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
THBLOSMOLINOS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

"Thank you very much for your comments that are always constructive and I apologize for not satisfying all your expectations, as it says, we have an iron service for the rooms that is free (the deposit is returned when the iron is delivered). I regret that I could not have glass bottles in the pool or terrace but by regulations because it is forbidden to use glass in that pool area it is forbidden to avoid accidents. Unfortunately about the traffic in summer and the actual waiting time of a taxi in the area, we can not help you since we do not drive the taxi company's switchboard, we only have the possibility of using the app to reserve one.
I thank you for your stay with us and I hope to receive you on another occasion to see the possibility of improvement. I recommend another month that is not August to visit the island."

the manager