We actually stayed her in June 2015. The hotel itself is lovely and couldn't fault it. We stayed half board in a pool room suite. It was gorgeous and having our own pool was amazing looking over the sea.
The food was lovely always very fresh and good service/ choice. We did feel you had to stay half board or all inclusive as the hotel didn't have a lot around and was a bit of a distance from main skala area.
We stayed in Lassi for the majority of our stay and ended here. We preferred Lassi as there was more going on and more us as a resort. However if I was looking to just relax and enjoy a lovely resort we would definitely return to this resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala