Arrived after a week in a villa self catering with a car so this second week was very different with my daughter and her friend as no car and the hotel did everything for us. Clean pool and lovely cove to swim in with clear waters and shade. Used taxi service to Poros and Skala. Visited Zante on day trip. Walked into Skala and found some great beach bars. Fire show was great and we followed the show to the Metaxa Bar in Scala where they do a weekly beach party. Food was nice with reasonable selection of healthy options. Downside is that you can't drink the water and on half board you are expected to buy all your own water which does not seem reasonable for a five star hotel and reason for my rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala