Long journey from the airport, last stop and very early pick up on the way home. 3.5 hours before we needed to have left. Taxi!!!
Hotel is in a lovely spot, built in the mountain side and need to be fit to climb down to the pool if weather is really hot. Well stocked pool bar and snacks if you want to stay by the pool all day.
Room was lovely, hairdryer, fridge, kettle, good size, sea view but shame about two part built houses in front .
Hotel well kept, all staff are excellent and restaurant staff are fantastic. Food is average. Good choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner give plenty of choice but its not top quality food. Choice of veggies is great, loved the beans and spinach and moussaka very yummie. Sweet selection is good too. Wines are fine as well..
Feel this is just below 4* , food needs to improve but otherwise good hotel with excellent staff but in isolated location. I feel its a couples hotel, steep slopes and steps make it unsuitable for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala