Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rum point sea grass the entire island double shower patio watching grand cayman private deck view of the ocean coffee filters island vacation living room definitely stay here again cayman islands well equipped kitchen another guest off the beaten path west end
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021

Stayed here for our "honeymoon" (5 years later) in 2019. Wonderful Villas, well located, private and beautiful! Great value for the money and a much better option than the time share hotels in the area. We stayed at one for 2 nights before moving here and this was the highlight. Some local eateries nearby were fantastic for the traditional jerk chicken and beans and rice. Rent a car so you can drive!

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

We stayed 4 nights in Sea Palms. Second floor villa gave us wonderful views of the ocean. We were so close it felt like we were right on the water. Julie met us on site right away and was very helpful with information and tips. We also had to call her since the internet/netfilx went out. Was fixed within 2 hours so no big deal. The villa had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Plenty of towels, kitchen items and even coffee filters. The only negative was that the bathroom is very dark. Made it difficult to put on make up and properly get ready, but I really didn't make a big deal about this. I do think they should add some lighting in there though. The pool was nice and clean. The area of bodden town is close to shops/grocery store/restaurants but driving only. We did rent a car and explored the whole island. I would stay here again as we felt safe and very comfortable.

Room tip: upper floor---there are only 2 floors so pick the second floor for best views
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

This was my fifth trip to Cayman Islands. I have stayed on West End, 7 Mile Beach, Georgetown and Sea Palm Villas is located In Bodden Town -- and by far and away this was the BEST and most outstanding location to be in.
Sea Palm Villas is located in the center of the island and within minutes of food, historical sites, bars, whatever you need on the island it is minutes away.
However, I can warn you it is very hard to leave once you arrive. I have posted (or will shortly) a few pictures; the view is REAL and even better in person.
There is no other place on the island that is as new, as NICE, as CLEAN or has near the 100 percent huge ocean view that the Sea Palm Villas have. Even if you decide to pay the sky high prices somewhere else for an ocean view like this you wouldn't get anything this private. You can't get this quality and privacy anywhere else. Even on east end and rum point there are tons of people in the pool, on the beach and noise noise noise.
All twelve villas have an AMAZING view. Extra large sliding glass doors. Two sets so total of four extra large glass doors. Sliding screen we left it open all week. I could barely believe my eyes when I saw it. Stunning. Just stunning.
Outside you have your totally private deck; you can sit in 100% total privacy on 2nd floor and might have to see one or two other guests if you are on 1st floor. All are amazing.
Wherever you are, you get to see the amazing sun rise....and most of the sunset. If you are on the beach you view it all.
There are very few places on the island you get this view for this price. In fact I have never found any others or seen any. Until I actually arrived and checked in I was a little worried it seemed too good to be true. This is the REAL DEAL.
******
All twelve villas are designed with excellent detail to what you want and need on an island vacation. They are stocked and equipped with just about all you need for the beach and to snorkel. They don't provide mask for health reasons however, pretty cool when we sent a text and asked for one Jacqueline responded right away, told me the price and then had it delivered to our door.
All twelve villas are beautiful. The tile floor is so nice. Clearly professionally decorated with class. Bright color with a lot of white. All white walls. Everything is clean. And it is spotless! And the white towels are white and the white comforter is white. And soft.
There is no shortage of pillows. Four on the super comfortable queen bed, four in the living room on the couches and the patio has furniture and a lot more cushions/pillows.
The bathroom is awesome. The double head shower is top notch luxury and fun.
+++None of the rooms are too small.
There was no skimping on the bathroom (the tub is amazing), bedroom (the bed is very nice quality and very comfortable), walk in closet with his and hers sides, a dresser and safe safe! The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and has everything you need from forks to blender and everything is nice. Nothing looks like it has been used a thousand times and should be replaced. That is an advantage of buying high quality items and products they keep well because they are made well. And made for the environment. It wasn't too humid while we were there but imagine it gets worse at peak times.
The air conditioning worked perfectly I love the remote control.
The dining area is great, the living room is enormous to me and the flat screen TV works flawlessly. You have every option possible on Netflix but unless you have kids you really don't need or use it. You are very very close to the ocean. Even with the patio screen door open a bit the constant noise of the ocean is loud - calming and beautiful and before you know it that is all you want to hear.
---The rooms were fully booked when we were there. My husband informed me of that as he counted the cars in the lot.
Speaking of the parking lot it is very large and it there are probably 20 parking spots so there is always a place in front of your villa.
The private beach is exactly that. Private. There are a few other hotels nearby, and guests and residents walk by on the beach however that amount is minimal. Even the beach for the villa is quiet as most days nearly all the guests are gone part of the day.
If you stay anywhere else you are in constant contact with other people. Other guests, front desk, maintenance, guards, cruise ship people etc etc.
At the Sea Palm you occasionally hear another guest, see them less and perhaps may see the amazing housekeeping crew however that is it. We had our towels replaced a couple times we just asked and received right away
There is no front desk needed; when we arrived on the island we let management know and received our door code and had a week of complete privacy with no interruptions or problems due to the building or building management.
You can tell the building design was well thought out but also the construction is amazing. Again nothing was skimped on, there are electrical outlets everywhere, we counted over 20.
The furniture quality throughout is high end. The balcony furniture is amazing I love the colors and the quality. It's like brand new. The table has a glass top. Same as in the dining room.
Just writing this you can probably tell I LOVED Sea Palm Villas and I will definitely stay there again next year.
Lastly, I just want to note I am a very picky traveler. I do the research, find our places to stay my husband wouldn't even dream of picking somewhere because of my requirements.
We walked the beach every day and my husband snorkeled 3-4 times right outside of our beach. We also went on a boat ride snorkel trip on east end and it was okay compared to right outside Sea Palm Villas beach.
Sea Palm Villas is perfect for couples. There were families with kids there I don't know how well they liked it. I imagine the super cool bathtub is a hit with the kids. And the pool. The stunning beautiful super clean pool.
Sea Palm Villas is perfect in every way.
There are many many choices to stay on Grand Cayman and I will definitely stay here again. And I will continue to recommend it to my friends and family and everyone that reads this review. The value for your money here is the best on the island as far as my husband and I are concerned.
Being in the center of the island is awesome it doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes to get anywhere.
I've never met the owners or the managements which was totally cool with us as long as we can text we are good. When I read my review it sounds like I might be a relative or a paid reviewer. I'm neither however; as mentioned I continue to tell everyone I know about this GEM in PARADISE and we are still feeling the afterglow of the best vacation of our 18 year marriage.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank tereseMN
Sea Palm Villas, Owner at Sea Palm Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

What a fantastic review and we honestly thank you for this.
If you decide to come back to our beautiful Island and stay at Sea Palm Villas we will be here with open arms.
I promise to meet you this time.
We hope you have a good year and look forward to your return.

Warm regards
Jacqueline Sea Palm Villas

Reviewed 22 February 2020

This is a couples place based on the set-up of the rooms. The week we were here was very windy so a different experience maybe. This is the place you want to be if you're trying to get away from the resorts and get some more privacy for sure. During the week we stayed, we spent some time on three different days on the beach and time on two different days at the pool. Only one of those five times was there somebody else with us sharing the space. When we visited 7 mile beach and walked by the resorts, the beach space and pools were packed with people and it was loud. The beach here is not as pristine as 7 Mile and this is not quite the same for walking off the beach and swimming if that is what you;re looking for. If you're looking for a place to relax, hang out at the beach or pool QUIETLY, walk along the beach and have some privacy then here you go! We also walked by several places nearby along the beach and glad we chose here. The balcony is an amazing place to hang out each day. We got some breads and fresh fruit from the grocery store and had breakfast on the balcony every morning watching the sunrise and listening to the break and the waves. At night the balcony is a great place for some private time as well. The place is clean and well taken care of. There are some minimal maintenance items to be taken care of but we've found this typical of beach front locations. The food we found on the east end is definitely more of the local variety so again if you;re looking for more typical Americanized food then this are is not for you. If you like to try the local options and taste the Caribbean then there are lots of options nearby and a little farther off. We did find that having a rental car when staying here is likely a necessity but that as well was easy and not that expensive overall. If you like to have plain food and drinks at you're fingertips while you hang out on the pristine and overcrowded beach while you're on vacation then the resorts on 7 Mile are for you. If you don't mind a little planning, easily accessible grocery stores and a lot of quiet and privacy as well as great local food options nearby then this is the area you want to be. We loved being off the beaten path in Bodden Town. We spent a little more time in the car to get to the 7 Mile and West Bay areas when needed but ultimately were far more centrally located to be able to experience the whole island on the trip. The space for us could not have been more perfect -- private, quiet, centrally located to the whole island, beach front, close to food and grocery. Awesome overall for us.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Shawn O
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Great value, well-equipped kitchen, huge living space in each unit, great covered deck with ample furniture and privacy, plenty of towels and fans in every room, also air conditioning, iron, safe. Small outdoor pool which was always empty, as was the beach. Nice that they had snorkeling fins, cooler, chairs and umbrella, we used them all daily. Huge walk in closet to put stuff away. Bodden is perfectly located in the middle of the island to get anywhere in ~30 minutes. Cleaning staff were able to quickly help us when we had 2 lightbulbs break, otherwise no staff on site and no daily services offered to guests. Unfortunately the bedroom does not face the water, and instead faces a very noisy/busy road, so bring your ear plugs and maybe a mask if staying on the ends of the building as the street lights are bright. Minor safety hazard if staying on downstairs level and traveling with small children is that there's a drop-off of about 2 feet from the downstairs porches to the pool deck level, and no railing, but there are stairs. There is seaweed (or sea grass?) washed up on beach, and to traverse if snorkeling, and a crew of guys raked it up while we were there and it filled up the dumpster. Ample parking and spotless pathways with conchs everywhere. Kitchen made it easy to save money and cook dinner with a water view. Dishwasher included.

Date of stay: January 2020
SeaPalmVillas, SPV Team at Sea Palm Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope to welcome you back again soon.