US$83
US$132
US$116
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Adayo Cove Resort(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$18
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Buco Beach Resort Siquijor(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$17
US$56
US$61
Agoda.com
The Bruce(Siquijor Island)(Great Value!)
US$20
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity pool is smallwelcome drinkdel fuegosiquijor portno hot waterwhite sandamenitiesislainternetresorthammocksparadise
Reviewed 19 March 2017

The infinity pool was the best.! Staff was really really helpful and kind :) Location was a bit far from everything though but if you have a scooter wont be a problem. The only down side is that there was no hot water in the room and water gets really cold at night and it was a windy and a bit rainy day but staff in the restaurant was happy to give you a thermos of hot water! Definitely great value for the money and awesome breakfast! The wifi was not the best though.But i would definitely come back!!!

Also my friend left his powerbank and some shorts and they even called me to ask where i was and give me my stuff back but sadly i was on the ferry to bohol at that moment.

Room Tip: best views great for relaxation!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2017

One thing really annoying about using Booking.com or similar, is that if a place is bad enough to leave, you feel robbed because you just cannot get your money back from them. We were told by the hotel that we could, but we never got a response. The reason we left is this; we were travelling with friends and one of the couple couldn't breathe in their (aircon) room as none of the windows opened. The smell of bleach was so strong and he gets asthma. He just felt really unwell in there.

We were actually quite glad they persuaded us to leave with them, as our fan room was really quite depressing. Our window screens were all torn, so mosquitos could get in. Although the bed linen was clean this place feels like a 'motel' or short stay place (if you know what I mean) Too much bleach on the floor, so I didn't want to walk bare feet, really dirty bathroom - goodness knows what was sandwiched between the sachet of toothpaste and the soap!

Toilets in the restaurant were flooded. Staff don't smile - it's like they begrudge having to serve you, and once you are there, you are cut off from everywhere, as there's nowhere to walk to once the tide is in. The pool looks nice, but is grubby at the bottom and there's not enough space to sit around it, with just three loungers. The raised platforms over the beach are too dangerously flimsy to stand on.

We'd just come from staying at Coco Grove with rooms just 1000 pesos more per night for a standard room, and it was a paradise in comparison, with fabulous staff, beautiful extensive gardens and beach, three pools and two fantastic restaurants. We rushed straight back and begged for a room!

Blue Wave is not good value. Rooms need major renovating, at the very least. Don't be taken in by the photos of the infinity pool. It isn't as it appears.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZazuGreenwich
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I love how isolated this inn is. It's only five minutes from Siquijor port but when you're inside, it's like being away from everything. I love how quaint it is also. The infinity pool is small but enough for its guests as there are only a few number of rooms.
Downside; (1)long waiting hours for food to be served (2)basic room amenities (3)rooms not thoroughly clean (4)they should discard the organizers that are too rusty and the dirtly pails and deeper too

Room Tip: get the room with the view of the beach
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017

This Inn is in a good location, the staff are good and the rooms are adequate but nothing more. We enjoyed our stay here at the Blue Wave Inn. It's in a nice location close to the port. The grounds are very nice. The infinity pool is very attractive and the beach is nice. The food is OK and the service average. I would recommend a stay here as long as your expectations aren't too high.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Location
What I love?
- I trike ride away from the port.
- The resort is beachfront.

Room
What to improve?
Rooms need renovation. Don't expect too much with the room. It's more of a backpacker type of room, nothing to do except sleep/take a bath. It is not that bad for the Php1150/night rate considering that it comes with free breakfast. However, you can get a better room from other resort with this price. My group booked a little late (1 week before we arrive) so we were left with limited choices.

Amenities
What I love?
- The restaurant is facing the sea. The lounge area, which is also a part of the restaurant is where my group stayed most of the time.
- The infinity pool was under construction during our stay. This is definitely a good addition to the resort.
- The massage area was under renovation but still got to use it. Massage costs Php350/hour, and the fact that the massage area is also facing the sea made it more relaxing.

What to improve?
- The resort should have at least informed us ahead of time that there was an ongoing renovation.
- Hammocks at the garden area are nice, but placing it somewhere facing the sea will be nicer.

What I love?
- Their welcome drink (house blend iced tea) was so refreshing.
- They served pretty decent free breakfast.
- Aside from ice-cold beer, they also serve different kind of cocktails.
- The price of items in the menu is reasonable considering the serving size and taste. I love the Kinilaw na Tanigue, perfect to pair with beer during the afternoon chill.

What I love?
- Everyone was attentive enough to adddress our needs.
- Even if the restaurant is already closed, you can still get beer from the guard on duty.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends