“Tasty, simple food”

Hotel Villa Paradiso
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Meina
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had lunch on the terrace at this hotel. Beautiful view and good service. We had pasta carbonara and tagliatelle with meat ragout. Carbonara was really tasty and the meat ragout was nice, but not so special. I would still recommend this place for a nice Italian lunch with great views.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had 2 rooms here. Rooms are OK, clean beds and floor. However - and the owner should check that to my opinion in the curtains we discovered some big bugs (green ones) in the curtains. And they stink. I know it is not always avoidable, but it is a bit of disappointment. However, they staff and rooms are OK and clean. The breakfast and staff is super friendly, the breakfast is really tasteful, home made cakes, real honey, everything is tasteful. And a drink in the evening in the bare is nice!! So despite the bugs, the hotel, the atmosphere is more than OK.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

My wife and I had our lunch here, by recommendation of the hotel we were staying. The waiter was very cheerful and friendly. Service was quick (we were the only ones there, though), and the food was delicious and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I would have expected much better food quality. It was good, let's say OK, but I am used to get much better in Italy for lower price...

Reviewed 22 June 2016

What a smashing place. The staff are so helpful and the owners work in the villa. It's like being invited into their home. Rooms are traditional. We had a lake view. It was amazing. The food although not luxurious was good. Though found it strange ordering our evening meal at breakfast but it worked ok. The private beach on the lake is so relaxing and is visited daily by ducks and swans lovely stay

1  Thank Theresa L