“Cozy place with very good seafood ”
Review of Il Rapanello

Il Rapanello
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Lesa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is a cozy place in spite of the messy environment you find at the entrance. The dehors is nice. Dishes are quite creative and food is high quality. I recommend Spaghetti alla Teruggia: a big pan for two people full of seafood and linguine... delicious. Staff is not particularly friendly but attentive to the needs. Cost is very reasonable for a seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We ended up eating here twice during our brief stay in Lesa. The first night the dinner was very good, the food was delicious, and the staff helpful. We returned the next night and the food was very good again, but the staff was absolutely not friendly and verged on unhelpful. It was actually rather strange. The waiter knew we had returned and had eaten there the previous evening and yet he was very unfriendly. I was also not sure of his comments, when I asked to see the wine list, he said he had non and the only wine he has was a Pinot Noir. Seemed strange to me but perhaps it is so.

To be honest, the food was very good, but the staff was not. It's 50/50 if I would return.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Went with great expectations with friends. Met by surely member of staff, whose whole attitude was appalling, an almost could not be bothered attitude. We ordered and the food was fine if overpriced. We asked for another carafe of wine and when it arrived it was cloudy and tasted awful. We sent it back and the surly Waiter tried to tell us it was a different type unfiltered. Both couples have lived in Italy for more than 10 years and two spoke excellent Italian and understand the wine and food. Good location, nice food, spoilt by staff who obviously either disliked English people or just did not want to work that evening. Give it a try but we will not be going back.

1  Thank oscarpops276
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

A locals favorite, the restaurant offers excellent and creative fish and seafood dishes.
The owners are passionate and welcoming. I d go back to lesa just for this restaurant.
Recommended

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Everything there is fantastic. We were there for my husband's birthday. We had see fruits with pasta for 2, absolutely amazing. The plate is so big that is actually for , so do not take anything before that. The "dolce" is home made and is absolutely delicious. The view of the lake is very very nice. I will definitely return soon.