The Cuan in Strangford is a small B & B and eating establishment with quality fresh fish served daily. The week-end specials are great as is the roast of the day. We have eaten here a lot and found the food to be excellent. You may have to wait a little but it is always freshly cooked.
There are three eating areas, the bar, the lounge and the dining room. All serve the same food.
The food we found to be very good.
The Cuan is 200 years old so everything is casual. The staff is excellent and friendly, just ask for Damian, Sean or Dale. They too have been there a long time so they know how everything works.
We have both stayed here and eaten here. We would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cuan Licensed Guest Inn is a family owned and run hotel located in the beautiful conservation village of Strangford, on the shores of Strangford Lough. We offer a fantastic food experience, available all day, with a passionate commitment to sourcing local seasonal produce. At the Cuan, we believe in the personal touch that comes with a family run business – you give us our livelihood – we reflect that in the way we look after you. Plan a short break with us and explore the breadth of attractions and things to do in Co Down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cuan Hotel Strangford
- The Cuan Strangford, Northern Ireland