Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
TripadvisorUS$100
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Vostrallar many times and we always feel welcome. Familiar and proffesional at the same time. All staff are very service minded. You get full value for your money. Excellent in every way.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vostra_Llar, Gerente at Hotel Vostra Llar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Irene,
What a great surprise to receive your comment! It is always a pleasure to have you with us. We have enjoyed so much your stay and now your review.
Thank you so much for being there year after year.
Greetings to your family and we wish you a very nice winter!
Faithfully,
Hotel Booking Department

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This property was easy to find and located just a couple of blocks from the beach. There are many bars and restaurants located nearby, but you really only need to go down stairs to the lovely facilities onsite. I didn't eat here, but had a great mojito in the garden patio area. Very friendly and warm service from the moment I checked in, to the bar tender, to the breakfast attendant. When arriving at a moderately priced hotel, you never know exactly what to expect when you open the door to the room. I was so pleased with what I found! The room was beautiful! Gorgeous dark wood floors, very roomy, a large bathroom with everything I needed. When I figured out how to raise the blinds I found a spacious balcony that looked over the garden patio below. I worried that being near the elevator and stairs might be loud during the night, but I didn't hear a thing. The beds are very comfortable and bedding is a very nice quality. On my 16 day trip, I stayed in 13 different hotels. The Vostra Llar by far had the most extensive breakfast spread of all. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We did´nt eat here more than once on our trip, some of the group (six people) was very satisfied, some not.But we were told by many local that this was a good restaurant. Palms have so many good places to eat tapas.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We came across this place a few years ago recommended by some friends who live locally and have been several times to the restaurant. it is a little gem of a place, great food, great service and great prices and lovely atmosphere. So thrilled to actual stay here and it was everything I could have wanted. Room was large with a good size balcony, very clean and comfortable. Love the garden court yard for pre dinner drinks. Can't wait to go back

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank netsa2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Charming decor, lovely room, delightful staff, excellent restaurant and bar! Highly recommended! We rarely return to a city or hotel because life is short, but this place lured us back. It FEELS good to be there. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2017