Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Booking.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
getaroom.comUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best holiday inn hotel I ever been. Unfortunately, you have to pay for underground parking as well as for outside parking and that was first holiday inn where was not parking for free. But this is Very small thing compare all goods like( place in historical part of Trnava, very well eqiuped wellness, etc.) recommented

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank P3611NIdavidm
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Hotel was crowded by groups of turists - I understand that maximal utilisation is a major interest, but services must be prepared for such guest laod. Especially breakfest oppinion was horrible.
All tables were occupied - I understand that sitting in lobby chair is relaxing if you have a cocktail or drink but if you need to seat with knees under chin and try to compete brekafest it is not funny - if you have a bussy day ahaed.
Cue for coffee was more than five minutes and clean and ready table wear was only a dream.
That situation was boths day of my stay
Really very low added value for your money.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank DanJakubec
Reviewed 10 May 2018

A group of us stayed here on business recently. The location of the hotel is very good, the rooms are spacious and in good working order (some weird lighting options, but hey, if in Rome).

I never had dinner here, but did have breakfast. It was not that exciting. The coffee machine kept on breaking.

Staff service was good.

A colleague used the spa and she was very impressed.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I regularly stay at this Hotel in Trnava and find its location very good and convenient. Rooms are good but not always cleaned properly and needing attention. I have complained about this many times . Restaurant is good, but also a good choice within walking distance

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ramonero66
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I was staying with my family. We found the room very uncomfortable for a couple with a child of 11 years. was asked to replace the sofa bed with a single bed and the hotel did not! My daughter slept uncomfortably for 5 days. The hotel is not suitable for families! We went on business and not the laser! Need to improve the rooms to receive families!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Trnava, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Hi MatildaLens,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for taking the time to post your feedback. While I appreciate your high ratings on our cleanliness and sleep quality aspect, I am sorry that your experience with our property has been less than satisfactory. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you and your daughter have experienced with the room and sofa bed. We do understand your frustration and apologize for the service received. Please know your feedback is very important as this enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible. Your concerns will be looked into for necessary upgrades.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back and provide the excellent service you have grown accustomed to us providing. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Regards,