All reviews nice hotel breakfast buffet nice breakfast the hotel staff bw gym balcony autobahn beds heating accommodation wifi
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This hotel is about 20 miles from Munich so you can avoid the crowds and congestion. We were there at the start of Octoberfest so this helped to be out of the "mainstream madhouse".

This property is wonderfully characteristic of Bavarian architecture. The rooms are nice and the breakfasts are terrific. We also used the restaurant for dinner because the food was very good and the prices were fair. If you're traveling to Munich, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I am on a road trip and it was getting late 8pm and needed a bed so stayed here it was 99 euro for a bed ok a real nice hotel and lots good features but enough to pay for one person but i enjoyed its also very close to my next stop so that good great service and wonderfully clean

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2016

The eight of us arrived at 7pm before any other guests. The restaurant was never busy and we watched everyone else served except us. At about 8pm the waiter apologized saying the kitchen was very busy but the food should be forthcoming. At 8:34pm the waiter said five more minutes. We left at 8:39pm when there were no food in sight. No apology from the hotel or restaurant.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We have been to the area before: Tegernsee, Schliersee etc and we wanted to spend a weekend to go up the hill and take a long boat tour, so we booked the hotel. Perfect choice: its big, lots of parking space, we had dinner at the roomy and big restaurant(s), and also the breakfast-buffet which was very good. There were 3 of us, with my wife and my young teenage son. Our room had a mezzanine which had 2 big beds, and the main floor was ample with entrance, lots of cabinets, a comfortable toilet/shower, big TV and like a small living room, and the sofa bed which was big and comfortable. WiFi connection was good and free. We stayed only overnight, but we would definitely come back to the hotel the next time.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I'be stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and I would not come back based on my experience.

The room, bathroom and space is good. Also the breakfast is well done.

However this hotes is lacking in service in the restaurant area. The service was was extremely slow, we had to remind them we ordered, others were getting food first even though they came in later and once we hot our food we did not get what we ordered. As it was after 10pm we accepted it but once we wanted to order desert they said the kitchen was closed!
Also we did nit get any compensation in drinks or a discount.
In fact, they did not even apologize!

We complained at the reception desk and the reply was: 'Yes but was very busy!'

The basement and pre-restaurant area had a weird smell. Smelling like urine.

I would not like to come back here again.

Stayed: March 2016