“Good atmosphere ”

Price range: US$17 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location overlooking a cornfield. Quiet and relaxed. Verb helpful owner. Excellent food. Try the gnocchi with pigeon ragù it’s great!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on a busy day and had a below average experience. Service was poor and staff uncapable, yet polite. A long wait for our main dish, beyond acceptable. Sophisticated menu, but the lack of logistics ruined the lunch.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious menu degustazione for the parents and very nice menu for the children. Very friendly and helpful staff. We will return!

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Today September the 12 my friends from US were visiting me in Rome and they wanted to go to Deruta to buy some ceramic. At lunch time since I haven't been to Deruta I said let's check trip advisor and as usual I wasn't disappointed as usual. The funny part that we couldn't find that place it seems they have the wrong address over this website and I said ok let's go first to buy our gift and than we can ask for some good place for lunch. The owner of ceramic place said guys I know a great restaurant and you know what was the restaurant we were looking for..LOL and he close the store and helped us to go there. It was a great idea to go there. Amazing place amazing food amazing location and very friendly personnel. For the first visit it was a great lunch. I will come back to be sure it wasn't just a case. Thank you guys

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Habbiamo pranzato qui ed èd estato un esperienza bellissima !!!! We found this place by chance and we fell in love. The food was amazing-- not only the antipasto or the secondo but everything was amazing including the service -- excellent- we live in Italy so we have experienced a lot of restaurants, but this is by far one of the best experiences !! We will return definitely !!!