“Absolutely Wonderful”
Review of Puddle Ducks cafe

Puddle Ducks cafe
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Cong
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My sister-in-law and I arrived at Puddleducks Cafe door hungry. We decided to go in because of the cute name and there were a lot of people coming and going. We were not disappointed but we had to order and eat before 2:30 because the restaurant was closing for the all Ireland Championship Match. This was the first time in decades that County Mayo made the finals. We noticed that the town basically shut down and the Pubs geared up. When we arrived back at our B&B, our hosts were leaving to watch the match with friends. Puddleducks food was delicious. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food and we had food left for dinner that night. We experienced a little bit of everything that day in Cong.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Myself and my husband love coming here on a Sunday after mass. There is a nice buzz and you always feel lucky to get a table. Has handy parking, friendly staff and a great breakfast- plenty of it with lots of tea.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with my family on Sunday. Obviously a popular place it was filled with people! Lovely atmosphere, yummy food and welcoming to my baby in her pram. Was a very enjoyable meal. Was also pleased to discover they have a changing table for babies. Only thing that wasn't perfect was the bacon wasn't to my taste but still overall a great spot in a lovely town. Will be returning!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

A lovely little place, I imagine it will be crowded during the summer months when tourists overwhelm this charming village. In November, we stopped for coffee and a light brunch, and I shared a sandwich with my partner. Good thing we didn't have one each - it was substantial, and came with french fries for small supplement. That was plenty for us. The coffee is great. Definitely will stop in again. Very relaxed, friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Came across this place almost by accident when we were passing through the village of Cong.

Lovely food at affordable prices... we will return in 2018!