“Great food”

Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Cong
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pat Cohan's Gastropub as featured in the 1952 Classic Movie " The Quiet Man". Restaurant committed to using fresh local produce from artisan suppliers crafted by our chef. Wholesome Irish Food. Full bar menu, fine wines & crafts beers. Open 7 days for Lunch, Dinner Friday Saturday & Sundays. Groups bookings parties , weddings, corporate etc available on request.
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Had some food here the other night when I was in cong very good could not fault it . This is one of the best places that you can get locally sourced food an cooked to the highest order so would recommend this place highly .

1  Thank christyw48

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Our best meal out all holiday. We had lunch here and the menu felt very special, limited but an option for everyone. The service was friendly and the presentation of the food seemed very professional. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Lucy K
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The crew from Pat Cohan's could not have been more accommodating. We had a big party with no reservations, and they were able to switch things around for us to make it work. We had hungry children and they fed them some chowder during the ensuing wait. My daughter has coeliac disease and there were ample choices from menu, even the chowder was GF! She was happy and healthy!
The lamb, the bacon, the salmon, the burger, the salads... all superb!

Great job all around.

1  Thank Gregory M
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had a couple of drinks here on Saturday night and couldn't fault a single thing as we found all staff very friendly, a little disappointed that the bar was so small with all the space being afforded to diners but that's just how business goes I'm sure the squire Dannaher himself would approve

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I have severe food allergies and the chef came out and personally showed me the foods I could and couldn't eat. The food was amazing and I was well cared for. Five stars!!!

Date of visit: July 2017