“Little Irish paradise!”

The Crowe's Nest Bar
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Cong
Price range: US$6 - US$41
Cuisines: Bar
Description: We are a bar/bistro in the centre of Cong Village. We provide a varied range of food from early morning until late evening. We pride ourselves on quick and attentive service and welcome everybody into the Crowe's Nest and want them to have an enjoyable experience with us.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I loved this pub so much. We ate a Kelly's Irish burger (with black pudding, that I ate here for the first time and I considered delicious) and a lamb with vegetables. Very very good! The atmosphere was amazing, too, with live music by two men singing and playing songs that were evocative of Ireland. I would have stayed here more and more. Little Irish paradise!
Absolutely recommended.

Michael C, Owner at The Crowe's Nest Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

You are so kind with words. Thank you and we really appreciate you taking time to review us.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Cong has somewhat limited options for a quick lunch, but this is a great option. Quick and attentive staff. Quality of fare was higher than expected for a pub environment. Well worth the visit.

Thank you and hopefully you will be back to dine with us again

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We ate here our first night in Cong. It was your typical Irish pub and fare. We enjoyed our meals and the service was good.

Thank you for taking time to review us

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Waited at bar area for 10 minutes to be served, as customers after me were helped first. Then bar lady after my long wait hands me the card machine with the option :would I like to add gratuity ' ...Total cheek! My complaint is about service only. Although I live in Headford,I wont be back again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This was more like it. The place was heaving when we arrived with Americans seeking their heritage and a funeral party from Cavan giving the departed a proper send off. The Guiness flowed and the excellent Wednesday night band were really good send off. I was really impressed with some of the Irish dancing attempted too- especially the ladies. Service was quick and efficient even if the rather solemn bar staff gave the impression they'd seen this all before.