“Great fish n chips”

The Crowe's Nest Bar
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Cong
Price range: US$6 - US$41
Cuisines: Bar
Description: We are a bar/bistro in the centre of Cong Village. We provide a varied range of food from early morning until late evening. We pride ourselves on quick and attentive service and welcome everybody into the Crowe's Nest and want them to have an enjoyable experience with us.
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We had the best fish n chips that we had eaten in Ireland here. Brother had some great mussels. Great atmosphere and service. Spouse had very good seafood chowder.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The Crowe's Nest Bar is a good place to have a pint along with a meal as well. Portions are large and suitable for sharing.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here one night during our trip to Cong. Unfortunately it was our last night and wish we had tried it earlier! Waitress was lovely and friendly to us nothing was too much trouble. My parents had the fish and chips which looked great and they said it was. My husband and me and our little girl had pizza and it was probably the best pizza we have had in a long time. Friendly atmosphere definitely recommend a visit if you are in Cong.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

While under a little pressure to eat before it got too late, I arrived for a meal here. The staff were very friendly & helpful. I was seated without delay & my order was served without undue delay. I was a little disappointed with my food but because I was seated without a booking, I did not complain. I didn't have any major issues so I will go back & I will recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Nice Pub for a Pint or Cider. Friendly staff, locals out number the tourists. Solid food. Clean and big space.