“I loved this place, nice and secluded!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Curlypop7
Nottingham
“I loved this place, nice and secluded!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with my husband and 9 year old daughter here in July 2014 as we were attending a wedding in Tsilivi.
Its safe to say that our daughter loved the pool, and we struggled to get her out of it!! It's a good size and nice and clean with regular visits from maintenance

The plot the villa is on is really big, you enter through some gates and down the drive towards the bottom is the villa, so it feels very secluded. It's surrounded in olive trees and there is a small farm behind with chickens and cockerels, rabbits goats etc. We had a few days of the chickens visiting and pecking around until the farmer I guess came and rounded them up which was disappointing. There is hardly any noise here other than the wildlife around you, it's on a quiet road so hardly any traffic noise to be heard, bliss!

The villa itself is fine, it's quite spacious inside, and the three bedrooms all with air con are adequate. I do feel though that some of the villa inside is quite tired and needs updating mainly the kitchen which could do with being totally redone, I found the cupboards quite damp. There is no microwave which I found a little odd and a whole new set of glasses and mugs and cutlery would be welcomed. The large fridge/freezer was good to store all your cold drinks and ice creams.

This villa can hold 6 + 2 on the sofa bed, I'm not sure where everyone would fit in the evening if you were all to stay in as there is only one sofa! There are a few very lovely carved wooden chairs, but they are not comfortable for more than a minute or so, I think it would be beneficial to get rid of the sideboard in the living room (that smells funny) and replace it with another sofa.

The villa is a little over 1km from the centre of Tsilivi. I would recommend car hire for this place so you could get in and out of town and to the supermarket as it's really too far to walk to anywhere in the summer heat. There is a small supermarket just up the road which stocks the basics, bread, milk, water etc but we only visited once, we did a 'big' shop at Lidl near the airport on the way to the villa.

During the booking process and lead up to the holiday communications were great with owner/booking agent and all email queries answered quickly. Instruction to get to the villa were easy to follow.

I would recommend The Olive Tree restaurant in Tsilivi and Two Brothers cocktail bar for a fun night. I wouldn't bother with the waterpark down the road, unless you go after 2.30 as it's half price.

Despite the negative comments about the interior of the villa I wouldn't hesitate coming back here and if we ever come back to Zante this is where we will book! The location for me was perfect, close enough to be a few minutes drive from town but no where near any other villas or hotels with the horrible sounds of other peoples kids!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sasha v
Maaseik, Belgium
“A totally relaxing location with a lovely private pool area in Tragaki.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this lovely, spacious villa surrounded by olive trees on May and were impressed. The house is situated in a quiet and peaceful location; it's away from the mainstream of tourists and bar noises. It's hard to believe that Tsilivi is just within walking distance of 15 minutes, which has everything you need (bars, shops, restaurants). The private pool area is fantastic ! The pool was claened regulary. Restaurant "Ellinon Pelagos" (before The Old Vineyard) is in the neighbourhood of the villa (follow the sign), with a beautiful view at the sea side. They serve fresh, authentic Greek meals and their personnel is friendly and helpfull.
At the end of the street on the left there's a little supermarket for daily needs and fresh bread in the morning. Across the shop there's a busstop (to Tsilivi and Zakynthos-town). In Tsilivi is a travel agency where you can book a bustour around the island; the Blue Caves (visit with little boats), the Shipwreck (panoramic for making pictures), Anafonitria etc. In a whole day you see a lot of Zakynthos. Tsilivi-beach is a clean, sandy and extensive beach with enough facilities.
We highly recommend this location for a relaxing holiday.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing