“Lovely restaurant, great food, service and a very good singer. Superb night.”
Review of Cafe Fernando

Cafe Fernando
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Santanyi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

So we have been coming to Cala D'Or for over 20 years and I've never been here before. My wife eats here often with her friends and talks a lot about it. We went as a group of 4 and were not disappointed. The food was superb, the service brilliant and the outdoor location was lovely. The highlight of the night was a lady singer who could not only sing, but had a lovely way with her and completed what was just a brilliant experience. Try the gins - the way they are prepared was just brilliant - I'll never make a gin and Tonic the same after this!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Walked down the strip last Sunday & my wife & I were captivated by the female live singer at Fernandos. Food was excellent, service was slow (but they were rushed off their feet) they also forgot a side portion of garlic bread. But the atmosphere & especially the live singer completely made up for it. The encore of Whitney Houstons 'I will always love you' was note perfect. A very special night.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The surroundings are lovely, it was quite busy and had a nice buzz so we were looking forward to our meal. Live music, piano, was quite good. Our table was off the main patio which might have been the problem as the service became intermittent after we were seated. I asked for garlic bread as a side dish but it came as the only starter. Main meals were mixed. Chicken kebabs were very tasty, grilled squid was disappointing, seafood spagetti was ok. We would have liked another round of drinks but no one came close enough to ask and we didn't bother with pudding.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We visited here last year and I wrote a good review, again it was difficult to book a table but I persisted. All staff were lovely, cocktails were good and food nice. Last year we had music from 80s and 90s which I enjoyed. When we visited this time there was a young pianist playing mainly well known classical stuff and a few requests which sounded lovely but wasn't what I wanted to hear really so I would recommend this restaurant but I enjoyed our visit much more last year

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We went by this place when strolling through Cala d'or and it was crowded with people. It looked popular, so we tried to get a table and was lucky to get a table in front of the entertainment. It was cosy, live music (although a little loud) and a nice staff. We ordered a paella - however it was rather tasteless. The dessert however was very nice. The staff was very serviceminded.