“fantastic 5 star experience!”

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sarigerme
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Having read the reviews we were a bit anxious..We needn't have worried. The hotel was fantastic, everything was top rate and the facilities were excellent. Within our group were 2 teenagers of 17 who made friends with a large group of young people, all equally friendly and all had a great time. The pool was fantastic, the sunbeds were in abundance and the private beach was beautiful. The food was amazing, the best quality AI we have ever had. The only negative was the booking system for the a la carte restaurants, we sussed it and beat the system and ate in all but 1! We will be going again next year. We thoroughly recommend this holiday!

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank LudlowEnglandSusie
Write a ReviewReviews (3,487)

Reviewed 12 August 2010

We had a double standard room with 3 huge beds, one for hubby and me, one for my 5 yr old and one for my 3 yr old and still had lots of room, this has been the best holiday we have ever had. My children absolutely loved it, the kids club entertainers were great with them really engaging and worked so hard to include all the kids...the food was amazing, the hotel was amazing the grounds were out of this world...I had really high expectations of this holiday and really thought there was no way it could live up to them - but the hotel went way beyond my expectations - it's truly wonderful, well done Hilton!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank chaseWales
Reviewed 5 August 2010

In May 2010 was in this hotel.
Perfect place not so far from Airport of Dalaman (about 5-8 KM). Perfect view to the sea and Mountains.
Very good service, delicious food, acceptable rates. Perfect rooms.
I also can recomend to visit all Pools there and after to go to swin in sea. At the evening I can definitlly recomend to go to the Bath (here you can find what you prefer - Turkish Bath, Rome Bath or Sauna - whatever you want).

Good for Business and perfect for any kind of romantic staying.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank AkhadbekD
Reviewed 29 July 2010

The hotel was excellant throughout. Service and Housekeeping were very good as was the support given from Izlem and her team at Guest Relations.
All staff were friendly and attentive. The Restaurant/ Bar choices are superb as are all areas of the hotel, inside and out. We enjoyed or stay very much.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Igloo60
Reviewed 25 July 2010

This hotel is absolutely beautiful in every way, the grounds, the pools, the rooms are exceptional clean, the staff are 1st class, from the gardeners, pool attendants, maids, serving staff and yes a few might have difficultly with English, but then again why do we English just think everyone should be able to understand and speak perfect English, the majority of the staff learned their English from the streets and if you had difficultly being understood there was always someone close by who could understand you.

The food was out of this world; there was something for everyone even people who were on a diet!!! We are a family of 4 and never had a problem getting a table, the only problem I did see was people trying to get a table outside, people seem to get a table out there and sit there for the remainder of the night, but I must say the latter part of my holiday I thought it was too hot and humid to sit out there.

We had a spa suite for our 3 week stay and the boys had their own room, the spa suite was something to see, up and downstairs with your own Jacuzzi and sauna, massage table, bar area, 2 showers, 2 toilets, absolutely beautiful and kept clean and tidy every day by the cleaner (Nursel) who again was lovely, who left me numerous towel shape birds on my bed with flowers and petals sprinkled here and there.

The pools are never full and we always got a sun bed which is one of my main gripes on holiday, the only thing that confused me was the relaxation pool where that was situation, I thought that should have been beside the Spa area and it wasn’t it was over the opposite side of the hotel beside the family rooms, which did not make sense as children under 12 were not allowed in.

Didn’t quite realise how close the Holiday Village was until we got there, in the dark I thought their rooms were part of the Hilton they were that close, however this did not bother us, we lay beside that part of the hotel all holiday and the only time you could hear the music and the quiz which we played when we could hear it was when there was a breeze, and sometimes there music (apart of the chocolatte song) was better than the Hilton’s, which at times did sound like rave music to me.

Loads of kids at this hotel, and like people before me have said there should be a few adult only bars, some parents just let the kids run wild, and the staff I think have been told to say nothing, but I think they should be able to at times, on our last week, there was this Russian boy who had brought with him his scooter and he raced around on it everywhere, the food halls, the restaurants, the bars which I thought was definitely unacceptable I did manage to kick his back wheel once or twice lol.

Would go back to this hotel at a drop of a hat, think the hotel, the Turkish people, the area is second to none, one of the best holidays we have had.

We went on various trips, Jeep Safari, Mud bath, 12 island tour with a Company in the Village called Panda tours and they again were 1st class, excellent value for money, very attentive and no strict time table at all, the Manager Adnan was great and his brother (Ashley Cole) was such a laugh, we also used this Company for our transfers to and from the airport and they were spot on

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
9  Thank nclemad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sarigerme
2.2 km away
14.9 km away
Isil Suit
Isil Suit
#36 of 56 in Dalyan

Been to Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!